Chapter 8 (fever)

Beth P.O.V

I walked a bit and I was like dead tired, usually I don’t get tired easily I was athletic girl, I searched for my phone that was soaking in water, ‘shoot’ my last hope for getting to home was gone, so I reached the river and threw my clothes on a branch to get dry, damn it it’s so cold, it started to get bright, the sun was coming out, it’s the first time I spend it out of my house so it was a bit excited for me, I bet mom is worried sick about me, I hate making her feel this way, but soon I will be gone forever.

I relaxed my head on the tree, then I drifted to sleep at the sound of the birds and the animals awakening.

I heard a branch snapping near me, my eyes flattered open, I saw a leather shoes in front of me, I looked up to meet the guy that I hit him looking down at me with the gun pointed at my direction.

“so why did liam left his sleeping beauty a lone here?” he said amused by my terrified reaction.

I stood up slowly looking at the gun “I am not anyone beauty beside I can take care of myself” I said trying to look strong.

I would definitely show him how I can take care of myself, I did not learn taekwondo for nothing

Liam P.O.V

I was half way to my safe house, when I felt guilt building up, she saved my life and I left her, what if alic looked for me and found her he will kill her, should I go back to check on her?, I have to just check on her before she goes far.

I headed back, then walked alongside the river, five minute then I saw her, lying on the floor, looking pale, I walked to her she had a weird expression on her face, she was sleeping, I knelt beside her “Elizabeth, wake up” she didn’t respond so I grabbed her shoulder, then felt heat under my shirt she is wearing, I put a hand on her forehead, she was burning, I rocked her “Elizabeth wake up you got sick” she still didn’t respond, I rocked her harder to be surprised by a kick that send me a meter away, she looked at me with wide eyes, then she closed her eyes and sighed “thank god, it was a nightmare” she said almost in a whisper, wow even in her dreams she fight, what a weird girl.

“seriously you kicked me and you’re not apologizing?” I said to her, she looked at me like she just noticed me, then she ignored me as she tried to stand up her legs barely carrying her.

“ why did you come back have you lost your way, or did my beauty brought you back to me” she said sarcastically, double wow, she is sick and still have the power to make jokes .

I chuckled “well I give up, I never thanked you probably, you saved my life so thank you, also I put you into this situation so it’s my duty to escort you to safety” I said looking at her shocked face.

She looked like she was going to argue but she backed out and said “fine, I will come with you because my phone is not working and I need to call someone urgently” she said and grabbed her almost dry cloths, she was about to trip so I walked to her and held her shoulder, she looked into my eyes “ I am fine you can let go of me now” she said still looking into my eyes, her face inches away and her hot breath on my face, for a split of second I wanted to kiss her, yes  KISS HER, I don’t know why, she suddenly pushed me away.

Beth P.O.V

My heart pumped really hard in my ears as I saw him went backward couple of step and cleared his throat and said while looking away “ok, so .. amm , you will change now, I will wait nearby” he said with bright red face.

“no need, I want to go to your place as fast as I could” I said as I struggled to walk, my breath heavy and my head hurting me, I think I got sick.

“as you like, do you need my help” he said looking worried “because I think you have a fever, if you can’t walk I will carry you on my back”.

“thank you, but I am perfectly fine” I said walking to him aggressively to show him I am fine.

“ whatever you want” he said as he walked in front of me, I kept staring at his head, with his beautiful brown hair that have a blonde strands on it, his hair flying around his face as he walked, he turned and looked at me, so I acted like I wasn’t staring at him, then he kept walking, I stared back again but this time at his big muscled body, and his broad shoulder to his slim waist, I felt my hand stretching to his direction to hug him, wait!! What am I thinking, I never drooled over a boy in my life, yeah I thought some looked cute and handsome but not to the extent of feeling the need to hug them  “this tumor will get me into trouble” I said in a whisper.

“what did you say?” he stopped and I almost run into him.

“nothing I was thinking out loud” I said looking into my shoes.

“the offer is still on if you want me to carry you” he said.

This is the exact offer I wanted, to wrap my arms around his shoulder would be magical.

VOTE AND COMMENT -_-

LOVE

TAMMY