2P!America X Male!Reader X 2P!Canada (Hetalia)

A/N: won't be able to update tomorrow so have this now.
---------------
You had just recently moved into this apartment complex due to your college being right down the street. It was cheap, and close. A perfect combination.

You were sitting in your apartment, your legs propped up on your coffee table as you lazily played on your laptop. You slightly jumped in your seat when you heard a ear piercing scream. You placed your laptop on the coffee table as you moved to get up.

It sounded like it had come from the apartment right beside yours.

You unlocked your door and opened it only to see a man, who looked just a little taller than you, standing at your door. He had his hand up as if he was about to knock.

"Did... did you need something?" You asked as you opened the door.

"Yea- listen I know you just moved in, my names Al by the way. That's is Matt." He motioned to the man who had just slammed the door to their apartment shut. "Anyway. How good are you with spiders?" Al asked as he looked down at you.

"I'm pretty good" you shrugged before thinking about your younger sister who used to run into your room screaming at three in the morning about a spider in her room. "Yea. No. I'm amazing at it. Show me?" Al nodded and ordered Matt to open the door. He showed you into the house before turning into the bathroom. The spider was just chilling in the tub and you looked over at the two men who seemed bothered by it. "I'm not sure why you're so upset about a little- fuck it's flying!" you jumped back and reached for anything that you could throw at it. You grabbed a shampoo bottle before whipping it at the bug. A loud crunch echoed through the room that made all of you shiver.

"That's fucking disgusting" Matt said as he leaned closer to the massacre.

"How the hell are we going to clean that up?"  Al said as he ran his hand through his hair. You looked at them before bending down to grab the shampoo bottle and then turned on the shower. You aimed the shower head at the, now dead, bug. You shut the water off when it looked clean enough before washing the shampoo bottle off in the sink.

"So..." Matt said as he leaned against the door frame. "What's your name?" You looked over at him before turning the water off and held your hand out.

"(Name)" you said and the two of them nodded before glancing at each other.

"Well (Name). Thanks for helping us out. Want to stay for a while?" Matt asked before stepping out of the way so Al could pass by him. You shrugged your shoulders before saying,

"Sure. Why not?"

"And that's how we met" you said before motioning to the two men beside you. Your little sister sat, staring at the two men. She squinted at them before looking over to you who looked bored with the conversation. You didn't seem on edge about telling her about your relationship with the two.

"Ya know mom and dad are going to be pissed they have two gay children" you sister said and you laughed lightly before nodding your head.

"Hey- they don't need to know" you say shrugging. "Things are already as awkward as it is now. They've been a mess since they found out Jaret is gay" you hummed and your sister laughed before looking towards the kitchen.

"Hey do you have coffee?" You nodded and got up to get her a cup.

"Do you guys want anything?" You asked and they shook their heads. Once you left the room your sisters glare hardened and she rested her elbows on her knees.

"You fuck with my brother and you'll be finding a bunch of dead birds in the mailbox you got that you pieces of shit?" She growled out and the two of them nodded quickly.

Jeez was your family hard to impress.