Bell Cranel X Reader (Dungeon NI Deai O Motomeru)

Bell sort of reminded you of your younger brother. You found yourself caring for him like he was a child even though he was older then yourself. You had to mild your personality so you could watch over him. You had to make yourself strong, confidant and cold. Since Bell was so timid you ha to protect him.

"Bell are you alright?" You asked as you killed the monster who had stormed into the village the three of you were in. Bell looked at you with a smile and nodded.

"Yes I'm fine (Name). Thanks for helping" Bell said with a smile. You looked away from him and shoved your sword back into its sheath that was attached to your hip. Hestia bounced over to the two of you.

"You two did amazing!" She praised and you made a small noise of acknowledgement. Bell glanced at you before he looked back at the female.

"Thanks!" He said with a smile. She looked at him.

"No problem" She chimed. "Should we go find ourselves a place to stay in?" She asked looking at the two of you. You nodded and Bell looked at you before nodding again.

The three of you walked into a small place and Hestia went up to the front counter.

"Two rooms please~" She said. The person at the counter looking at her with a frown.

"I'm sorry Miss I'm afraid there is only one room. It has two beds though" The girl said as she looked at the three of you. Hestia frowned before nodding.

"Okay we'll take it" She chimed. You all paid and went up to your room. Once the three of you entered you went over to the table and placed your sword on the table and you removed the sweater you were wearing before you sat down on the chair and crossed your arms over your chest.

"We should get some sleep" Bell said. Hestia spun around to look at Bell.

"Bell we should sleep together!" She chimed holding onto his arm. He looked at her nervously.

"You guys can sleep on the bed." You said looking at the two.

"But what about you?" Bell asked. You shrugged. "I can just sleep here" You said. Bell frowned but he reluctantly nodded. Hestia pouted before she sighed and sat on her bed. The three of you soon fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of someone gently calling your name. You turned to see who was calling you.

"Bell is something wrong?" You asked in a whisper. He looked a little nervous as he fumbled with the blanket. You slowly got out of the chair and crouched near his bed. "Bell are you okay." He gave you a small smile.

"I just had a bad dream. I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said. You gave him a small smile.

"Yes I'm okay. Get some sleep alright?" You said as you got up and ruffled his hair before you could walk back though Bell grabbed hold of your arm. You turned to look at him.

"I know this may seem a little weird... But could you sleep with me?" He asked and you reluctantly nodded. You shuffled into bed with him and he turned to look at you. "Thanks (Name)" He said with a smile. You smiled back at him.

"No problem Bell" You said. He grabbed hold of your hand and interlocked your fingers together. You squeezed his hand.

"Hey (Name)?" He whispered. You looked the the albino male.

"Yes?"

"I like you... A lot" He said nervously. You sent him another small smile before placing a kiss to his forehead.

"I like you too Bell" He smiled at your reply and brought you closer. He placed a kiss to the crown of your head before the two of you fell asleep.