King X Reader (Nanatsu no Taizai)

King was lazy. There was no surprise there. He was the one of the deadly sins, he was the sloth. You grumbled as you tried to push the male on top of you off.

"Hey get off of me. I need to do my homework" You said as you put your hands on his shoulder and tried to push him off. However King ignored you and just pulled you closer.

"Na" He said as he nuzzled his head into your shoulder. "You're really comfortable. Just let me lay here for another four hours" He muttered against your skin. You let out a groan but once again King ignored you.

"Come on King!" You whined. You moved around underneath him. "King!" You repeated his name. He sat up, straddling you before he leaned down and pulled you into a rough yet passionate kiss. You yelped and pressed your hands against his shoulder. He pulled away after a few moments and you found yourself staring at him in complete shock.

"(Name), please, for the sake of my sleep, please just stay quiet." He exclaimed as he made himself comfortable once again. You blushed and covered your face with your hand.

"I can't believe you did that" You said and King just smirked and watched you in amusement.

"It's fun to tease you every now and again" He chimed and you grumbled.

"Don't talk to me" You said turning away from him. He smiled happily before pressing another kiss, this time sweet and gently, against your forehead.

"Sorry (Name). Love you" He said and you removed your hands from your face and pouted before you pressed a gentle kiss to his head.

"Love you too" You say but went silent when he heard light snoring. You looked at the boy and saw that he was sleeping. Man you hated this kid sometimes.