Nagato X Reader (Naruto)

"Jesus Nagato you need to stop doing this" You grumbled as you continued picking out the woodchips, and other debris from his wound. He sent you a timid smile and you held back a groan. "Don't give me that face. You're not getting out of this one. What did you do this time?" You asked.

"A little girl's cat was stuck in a tree," He said with a small laugh. You growled at him and he flinched back. 

"So you slashed your arm from falling from a tree? Really? Aren't you supposed to be a ninja or something like that?" You asked as you grabbed the cloth beside you and drenched it with alcohol before you started to wipe it over his wound.

"It didn't support my weight. I thought it would" He said. You grumbled and continued your work. "Come on (Name) please don't be mad at me," He said as he used his other hand to caress your hair. You looked up at him glaring at him.

"I'm pissed that you always do shit that gets you injured. One of these days I won't be able to patch you up" You said as you reached over to grab the required objects to stitch the wound shut. Nagato frowned and pulled his hand back, and away from your head. "I'm going to stitch you back together now," You said as you shoved the needle through his skin and continued to do so until you had finished. You tried to do it as fast and painless as you could for Nagato. You felt a little guilty when you saw him gripping the edge of his chair holding back tears. You grabbed the cloth and gently wiped the remaining blood off of his arm before you gently wrapped it in a gauze. 

"All done!" You exclaimed as you clapped your hands together. "Feel free to stay for a while." You said as you stood up and gathered all the objects that were laying on the table beside you before turning around to walk back into the kitchen. Nagato stood up and walked over to you before he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and put his forehead on your shoulder. You had almost dropped the small metal container holding all the objects. "Nagato-"

"I'm sorry (Name)" He whimpered out and you let out a small sigh before you balanced the small metal container on one hand as you used your other to gently ruffle Nagato's hair. "Let me put this in the sink" You said as you shimmied out of his grasp and placed the container in your sink before you walked back over to Nagato and placed a small kiss to his cheek. 

"Lets go lay down. You can cry all you want then" You said, looking at him with a reasuring smile as you escorted him to your shared room. He sent you a small smile before grabbing your hand and following you.