Hakuryuu X Reader (Inzuma Eleven)

It was New Years Eve and you had somehow convinced Hakuryuu to spend this special night with you. He was supposed to be at some team party, but he had decided to stay with you. You had an amazing view of the fireworks if you sat uptop of your house.

"Is that everything we need?" You asked as you sat down beside him, passing him his hot cocoa. He smiled and took it from you.

"Yea. That's all we need" He said with a smile. You looked around and saw everything that you had grabbed for the two of you. A few blankets, and pillows to wrap yourself in, and sit on, and some drinks.

"Wow I'm just in time! The fire works are about to start" You said as you looked down at the clock on your phone that shone brightly. 11:30. You grinned at him. "I'm so excited! Thanks for coming Hakuryuu!" He looked at you and couldn't help but blush. You were just so cute. He loved the way you smiled, he loved how your eyes seemed to shine even though it was so dark out. He had truly fallen for you. "Hakuryuu are you listening?" You asked him.

"Huh? What did you say?" He asked with a confused look. You laughed.

"I asked if you were excited." You said. He nodded.

"Yea! I love spending this time with you!" He said.

"Really! I'm so happy to hear that! I love spending this time with you also! It's so much fun being able to hang out with you!" You let out a sheepish laugh while scratching your cheek. "You know sometimes I worry that I bother you"

"What! You don't bother me at all!" He exclaimed. You looked at him.

"I'm so happy to hear that" You say. He smiles.

"What time is it?" He asked. You took your phone out and showed him.

"It's 11:59! The fireworks should start any minute now!" You grinned and looked forward. Just as you heard the loud boom of the fireworks you felt a hand on the back of your head pulling you. Soon your lips were met by someone else's. You froze not sure what to do. It seemed as though time had stopped. His hand had left your head and slowly his arms wrapped around your waist. He soon pulled away.

"So..." Hakuryuu said awkwardly. You grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to your height once again just to place a quick kiss to his lips.

"Happy New Years Hakuryuu" You said shyly. He grinned and pulled you close.

"Happy New Years (Name). Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You laughed and wrapped your arms around him.

"I'd love to be Hakuryuu" You said, and the two of you leaned forward once again for a kiss.