Iceland X Reader (Hetalia)

"It's far too cold for you to be outside wearing just that (Name)," Iceland said as he stood beside you. If you weren't paying attention you would have missed the tone of his voice. He sounded just the slightest worried for you. You quickly looked away before you crossed your arm.

"Don't be silly I won't get sick," You tell him. Your voice filled to the brim with confidence. He sighed. He stared at you before he grabbed your hand. You let out a shocked sound as you turned to look at him. "What are you doing?" You questioned him in a high pitched tone. Obviously embarrassed at his sudden action. Iceland however, ignored this and only tightened his hold on your hand.

"Your hand is cold," He told you blatantly. "If you won't wear a coat then I guess I'll just have to warm you up, myself," He tells you. You blush even more at his words before you rip your hand away and speed walk to your house.

"I-I'm going inside!" You called out nervously as you left him there. He quickly followed you as the two of you neared the house. At least you didn't go off to far from the house. He thought to himself.

"Hey (Name)?" He called out one the two of you had entered the house and began to shred the layers of coats, and sweaters he had worn outside. You hummed a response as you snuggled into the fluffy blanket that the two of you had placed on the couch. He sat beside you before he pulled you into his embrace. Although you made small complaints he kept you there. Even though you often said how he was too touchy feely and clingy he knew that you just were trying to find out how to work a relationship so he never bothered to judge you. "May I kiss you?" He finally asked. You fiddled with the sleeve of your shirt. He took this as a sign to go on. He gently took your face in his hands. He allows his thumb to rub circles into your cheek before he slowly pulled you close to capture your lips in a kiss.

"I love you (Name)" He reassured you in a quiet voice. You hummed happily as he placed his forehead against your own. He trailed his hand down your arm and once he reached your hand he took it in his larger, and much warmer, one. He pulled it to his lips before he kissed it.

"I love you too Iceland" You managed to utter. He smiled to himself when he heard you say that. Once again he pulled you close so he could kiss you once again.

He really did love you.