Jack Frost X Reader (RoTG)

Today has been, to say the least, horrible. It had first started off with your alarm not going off so you were late for a metting up with a friend. They were beyond mad. You tried to apologized but they just yelled at you. You got really upset when people yelled at you. You than slipped on your way home and spilt burning hot coffee all over you. Some people tried to help you but out of embarrassment you apologized and left. Your hand was burning all the way home. You had shoved it in some near by snow but that only helped for a little bit. As you were walking home you were met by your least favourite person whom just decided to make your day even more worse by teasing you but being the kind person you were you politely excused your self and the moment you got home you saw that there was a message from your parents. You clicked the play button and it was them saying that they would be on the buissness trip for a lot longer and would be unable to come home for christmas. You finally just sat and tried make yourself something to eat but it ended up being burn. You groaned and looked at the time. It was around time for you to go to work. While you were working you had many angry customers yell at you. It was the holiday season of course your restaurant was going to be filled it was not your fault. The moment you were done work you went home and once you shut the door behind you, you slid down it. You finally felt like at any moment you were going to break. You lazily went up to your room and grabbed a snowglobe from your dresser.

North had given you the snowglobe saying how you were welcome to the pole any time. He said that you were now part of the 'family'. You were beyond happy to hear that seeing as though it was like you had no family.

"Take me to the North Pole please" You say as you shake than toss the snowglobe in front of you. Once the portal opened up you jumped in and there they were. Your family and friends. When Jack spotted you he grinned and quickly made his way over to you.

"Hey (Name)! What are you doing?" He asked happily but once he was in front of you he stopped and looked at you. "Whoa are you okay? You don't look too well" He said. This seemed to catch the rest of the guardians attention, but before anyone said or did anything you moved forward and placed your head on Jacks shoulder digging your face into his sweater.

"(Name) are you okay?" Tooth asked you" You nodded your head. You really did not want to talk right now. Tooth frowned looking over at North.

"Did something happen at home?" He asked you shrugged in response. You could hear the sound of swishing and you guessed Sandy was asking something so you glanced at him.

"Are you sick?" His sand said. Well more or less it was mostly pictures that you had to decipher into words. You shook your head and went back to shoving your head into Jack's sweater. Sandy looked at Bunny and he shrugged. They were all concerned about you.

"We'll leave you and Jack alone" Bunny said as he shuffled away. Jack watched as he wrapped his arms around you.

"(Name)?" He asked. You wrapped your arms around him. "(Name) as much as I love you wrapping your arms around me we have to move or else we'll get trampled by the Yeti's feet." You shook your head. He frowned before he sighed "Fine I'll carry you" He huffed and with ease he picked you up and made it so his arms were supporting your bottom as you wrapped your legs around his waist and wrapped your arms around his neck your head still shoved into his sweater. He frowned. You were never like this. He became worried the longer you refused to talk. He moved to where there was no more Yetis but he didn't put you down. He just held onto you. He did not know what was wrong but whatever it is it must be affecting you. As he stood there an idea popped into his head.

"Hey (Name)?" He asked. You made no noise but Jack knew you were looking at him. "You know you can talk to me about anything right?" He said. You nodded and he smiled at that. "Hey (Name)" He said again you nodded. "You're beautiful". Your arms tightened around his neck and you smiled lightly. "I really love your smile so will you smile please?" Jack chimed. You pulled away to look at him before chuckling.

"Thanks Jack that really helped" you said with a smile. He looked at you.

"I know" He said with confidence. "Does that mean I get a little kiss?" He asked as he puckered his lips. You laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay Jack" You placed a quick kiss to his lips. He smiled.

"Are you okay? Did something happen today?" He asked you. You frowned lightly before nodding.

"Yea today... Today was just a mess" You say. He put you down and he pulled you into a hug.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked you. You shook your head.

"No thanks. You made today a lot better though thanks." You smile at him. He grins and places a kiss onto your lips.

"Anything for you" He says as he pulls you in for another kiss.