Harley Quinn X Male!Reader

Your fingers found their way into her hair, pressing yourself into her as you kissed her feverishly. She wasn't as eager as she usually was to kiss you but, you could feel the tension. You knew why also, it was beacause of a certain male who stood only a few feet away from the two of you. When you did pull yourself away from the female she didn't look at the male.

"What's wrong?" You teased her. Her face was pale. Maybe it wasn't the best move to tease her. Not at this time anyways. Your gaze moved to the male, Joker. He looked pissed, you laughed at that. He seethed as he glared at you. You simply sent him a mocking smile. "My, my, Joker, that expression doesn't help your wrinkles" 

"Herley, come here." Joker stepped forwards and you reached for your gun. It took you years to get Harley away from Joker, and even more to get her to date you. She was far too devoted the guy so no way in hell was he going to take her away from you. 

"Stay back, okay Joker?" You pointed your gun at him. He was not going to get in your way. Not again.

"She's not yours-"

"And she's not yours." You hissed. "I'm not giving her up and I'm not going to let you take her away" You wrapped your arm around Harley's waist. She let out a gasp but, instinctively wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you closer. You grinned and turned your attention to Harley. You kissed her and this time she kissed back, feverishly. 

"See you later... Puddin'" You laughed at your joke as you threw your gun away and grabbed your grapling gun anda shooting it at a nearby building. Joker yelled at you as you wisked his ex away. You won.