Ciel Phantomhive X Reader (Black Butler)

Ciel frowned as he looked at you. Sebastian would be coming in to wake the two of you up any minute now but seeing you sleeping beside him.... It made him just want to sleep all day. You were curled up at his side. A peaceful look dawned your face.  Your arms were circled around his torso. He smiled gently as he propped himself up with one arm and traced small circles into your skin with the other.

"Master." A deep voice called out from the other side of the door. He knocked and gently pushed the door open. Sebastian stood there holding... Nothing?
"Since Miss (Name) is with us this morning would you prefer I wake the two of you up at a later time?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes" Ciel replied quietly. "Cancel any appointments I have for this afternoon" Ciel glanced back at his butler. "I'll be spending the afternoon with Miss (Name)"

"As you wish" Sebastian said as he bowed. He held a small smirk as he left the room.

When Ciel heard the door click shut he leaned down and began to place kisses along your jawline, then down your neck. He placed a few on your shoulder but stopped when he felt you stir awake. He pulled away and stared at you. Slowly you opened your eyes and looked up at him. You stretched your arms but kept them around Ciel's torso.

"Morning Ciel" you said tiredly as you moved to sit up. "What time is it?" You asked as you yawned.

"It's only seven-fifteen" he said before wrapping his arms around your waist. "Now come play back down. I told Sebastian to leave us be until later" you smiled and looked back at him. With no hesitation you laid back down.

"I can't argue with that" you hum before placing your arms back around him. He smiled and placed a kiss to your neck. You giggled and pulled yourself away so you could caress his cheeks and pull his lips to your own. His lips moved in sync with yours. He licked your bottom lip and you let out a quiet noise before he pushed you further into the mattress and leaned over you. The two of you pulled away and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you" you say to him while looking him in the eyes. Although he's slightly taken back by your sudden confession he smiles gently down at you.

"And I love you too." He says before pulling you in for another kiss.

"Ciel!" You shrieked as you stared at your neck. The two of you had finally decided to get up and get dressed after a few hours and now, as you looked yourself over in the mirror, you could see a distinctive hickey that had been given to you from a certain someone. Ciel looked over at you.

"Yes Miss (Name)?" He asked in a teasing tone. You whipped around to glare at him. The dress you put on elegantly swirled around.

"How am I going to hide this?! What are people going to think?!" You said as you placed a hand over your hickey. "What if they think I'm a 'women of the night' !!" You said as you began pacing around the room. Ciel let out a breathly chuckle before he made his way over to you.

"They'll look at you and know that you are taken" He said before he took your hand. "Now come. Sebastian has made breakfast for the two of us. Let's not keep him waiting" He placed a gently kiss to your knuckles before gently pulling you with him out of his room.