Ryuga X Reader (Beyblade)

Halfway through beating Gingka in a beyblade battle he felt his phone vibrate. He growled thinking it was someone who he 'worked' with. He was just about to finish the idiot off! He was about to make the order to desptroy Gingka's beyblade but found himself letting out a small smile when he saw your name plastered on the phone. Glaring at the tired Gingka he picked up the phone.

"(Name)? What are you doing calling me?" He asked turning away from Gingka and his friends so they wouldn't hear the conversation.

"Who do you think Ryuga's talking to?" Kenta asked Benkai who shrugged. 

"Maybe an agent?" He suggested.

Ryuga frowned and hung up before calling his bey back.

"You're lucky I have somewhere to be" Ryuga said before he caught his Beyblade that came flying at him and turned to walk away from the group. They all exchanged confused glances.

"Hey Ginga?" Madoka's voice cut through the conversation Gingka and Kenta were having.

It had been about a month since the last time they had seen Ryuga. Gingka was still healing from his light concussion. 

"Yea Madoka? What's up?" He asked and Kenta leaned in. Madoka pointed to a small coffee shop where a familiar white haired male stood.

"Isn't that Ryuga" She whispered fearing that he would hear her despite being so far away. 

"What's he doing here?" Kenta asked glaring at the male.

"I don't know but I'm about to find out-" He moved to run towards the male but was pulled to a stop when he saw a female come out of the shop and hold out a drink for Ryuga who took it from her. She smiled at him and he wrapped his arm around his waist and the two started walking.

"Is... Ryuga on a date?!" Madoka yelled and Gingka put his hand over her mouth.

"SHhh! Do you want him to hear us?" Gingka asked and Kenta slowly moved forward.

"Come on! Lets follow them!"Kenta said and the other two agreed.

The whole time the two of you just talked but about halfway through Ryuga whipped around and glared at them. Madoka flinched.

"He knows we were stalking them!" She said and Gingka continued to walk towards him boldly.

"Ryuga what are you doing  here?" Gingka hissed Ryuga opened his mouth to say something but you quickly intervened

"Oh! You're Gingka Hagane right!" You grinned at him. He looked surprised but nodded. "Wow! You're an amazing Beyblader! You win every turnament you go into!" You say excitedly. Gingka smiled.

"Thanks but I wouldn't be able to do it without my friends!" He said and the two of you continued to talk. Madoka and Kenta sent eachother awkward glances. 

"(Name)" Ryuga called out. "We're going to be late." He said and you smiled. 

"Right. Sorry. It was nice meeting you Gingka! Thanks for talking to me. I have to go now. Good luck in the next turnament!" You chimed before you and Ryuga walked off however not before he glared at Gingka.

"I don't like it when you talk to him" Ryuga said and you giggled.

"I know. I just tried to diffuse the situation" You said and he glanced at you.

"Do you actually watch his turnaments?" 

"All of them. I have them all on a disk so I can watch them any time I want" You say and he glares at you. "Aw come on you know I'm kidding" You laugh and he rolls his eyes before kissing you.

"That wasn't funny" He mumbled against your lips.

"I thought it was..."