Laito Sakamaki X Reader (Diabolik Lovers)

Laito had just gotten back from his suspension from school for a week, and the second he saw you he was ready to bother you, but he frowned once he saw the boy you were talking to. He recognized him. He was in yours and his Math class. The kid was a know it all. It pisses him off seeing him touch your shoulder.

"Hey (Name)~ wait up!" He called out as he chased after you with a wide grin. You sighed and motioned for the boy you were with to go and ahead as you waited for Laito. You knew from experience that if you didn't do what he wanted that he would get his payback.

"Hello Laito. How was being suspended for a week?" You asked as he stopped in front of you.

"It was boring without you" he said as he smirked at you. He moved his hand to your waist and started to rub it. He frowned when you moved away.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a too happy voice. He was most likely angry.

"I have a whole bunch of assignments and homework for you." You motioned him to follow you. "I'm not sure why the teachers give it all to me" You frowned and started to walk towards your locker. "Also we're having a unit test in Math so you better be ready for that. It's in Geometry" You continued to ramble on about all the upcoming events that he had missed in a week. Once you were at your locker you opened it and reached up to get his homework. "Here you are. I sorted it out for you" You said with a smile as you held the paper-clipped papers in your hand. Laito slammed your locker shut and hit the papers out of your hand.

"I don't care about any of that you should know that by know" He growled. He pushed you into the locker and pinned you there. "And you know I'm quite angry that you let that boy touch you" He growled as he started to nip at your neck. You let out a yelp.

"He- he's just a friend" You said quickly. Laito growled. He took both of your wrists in his one hand as he slowly started to trail his hand up your thigh. "Laito please don't do this. Not here" You whimpered and he was about to say something but a voice interrupted him.

"Mr. Laito Sakamaki. What have I told you about public displays of affection! That's no allowed! Detention for you! And Mrs. (Name) please follow me. You shakily nodded and Laito growled as he let go of you. You quickly locked your locker and stepped over the scattered papers. The teacher waited before you were beside her before she started walking with you.

"I'll get you (full name) and when I do. I'll never let you go" Laito said with a sick grin as he watched you walk away.