Yusei Fudo X Reader (YuGiOh5D)

You were a funny person. You had the lamest jokes that people would groan at and roll their eyes, but nonetheless they loved you. You were a very generous and beautiful person. They all saw you as someone they needed to coddle which you found funny at some points because sometimes you would be the one saving them.

You had a boyfriend. A horrible one to be honest. Yusei had seen the way he had treated you. He treated you horrible. He saw the way he would yell at you and even at one point he had hit you. As Yusei watched you tell another joke to both of your friends. He always liked when you told a joke. When everyone would roll their eyes you would break out in a wicked gin as though you had just won all the money in the world. Jack had muttered a small comment when you had turned around to face him and said;

"What did You-Say?" You chimed and Jack was about to yell at you, but everything stopped when the silence was broken with a small laugh. Yusei was sitting on the couch covering his mouth. You stood there staring at him. "At least Yusei thinks my Jokes are funny" You say. Jack scoffs at you statement 

"He probably choked" He said and you laughed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!" You say with a large grin. Just as Jack opens him mouth to say something your phone went off. You grab it and sigh when you see who it was.

"Who is it (Name)?" Akiza askes you. You look at her and sigh.

"It's my boyfriend. I've gotta go" You say as you press the answer button on your phone and walk out of the house. Yusei stares at you before quickly getting up and muttering about how he was going to leave now too. Just as you were about to leave the building Yusei put a hand on your shoulder to stop you. You turned to face him and he sent you a small smile before opening the door for you.

"Is it okay if I walk with you?" He asks and you grin.

"Of course!" You say and walk out of the house. Yusei follows you.

"You know that... if you are every in a tough situation we can help you..." He says and you. You look up with him with a smile that made him smile. 

"Of course I know!" You say and nudge him. "You too ya know?" You say. He looks at you and nods. As the two of you are talking he notices your smile finally falls and he looks to where you were looking. He sees someone quite familiar. Your boyfriend. To say he looked mad was an understatement. You stood there a little nervous but smiled at your boyfriend. Before Chad comes close enough Yusei whispers to you;

"I am here for you. I won't let him do anything" You stare at him in relief, but Chad quickly ruins the moment.

"What do you think you're doing?" He growls at you. You smile at him and motioned to Yusei.

"Hello Chad. You remember Yusei don't you? Yusei this is Chad" You sat with a shaky smile. Chad glares at Yusei and roughly takes your arm and drags you off. Yusei grabs the hand that had grabbed you. You look up at Yusei and the moment you see the look in Yusei's eyes you realize that this will not end well. Chad looks at Yusei.

"What do you want?" He hisses. Yusei stays silent and lets the hold on Chad's arm tighten until he finally lets go. The moment he does Yusei pulls you behind him. You grab hold of Yusei's arm and with a sweet smile you push it down. Chad glares at you. "Oh so now you're cheating on me? I should have seen this coming you're a real-"

"I suggest you don't finish that sentence" You say. That immediately shuts him up. Yusei grabs hold of your hand and in that moment you explode. You start to make a scene which causes Chad to get nervous. "You think that I can just be pushed around like an object? You know what Chad? It's over and this time you can't get me back. I hate you. You have ruined my life. I can't even hang out with frieds without you yelling at me calling me a cheater!" You exclaim and Yusei watches as you continue. You do not stop what you are saying. You go on and on until Chad finally mumbles an apology and quickly scurries off. You look up at Yusei and he pulls you into a hug placing a quick kiss to the top of your head.

"I love you (Name). I won't let anyone hurt you" He says and you grin and wrap your arms around him mumblng a small 'I love you too'