Allura X Reader (Voltron: Legendary Defender)

Allura sat at the small table with a large grin on her face. She had won against this game the paladins called 'arm wrestle'. She had beat everyone. Every. Single. One. Shiro seemed to be the beaming. Lance held his hand in deisbelief. Hunk shrugged it off, simply happy that everyone was together. Keith had his hand on his hip, looking away. Pidge didn't seem to surprised. She was short, but she had beaten Lance so she was happy at that. Coran was more then happy that Allura had won against them all.

"(Name)! Come fight!" Lance yelled as you walked passed the room where they all were. You looked over at the group, frowning in confusion. 

"Huh?" Lance had walked towards you and grabbed your arm dragging you to the table and sitting you down in front of Allura. Unbeknownst to you Allura was blushing horribly. You were sitting in front of her but, you attention was on Lance, questioning why he had just shoved you in front of Allura.

"Allura beat us all in the arm wrestling! Win us back our honor!" Lance cried out as he leaned onto you. Laughing you rubbed the back of your neck.

"I don't know. If Allura can beat all of you then there is no way I can win" It was Hunk who leaned in and said,

"If you win I'll make you your favourite dessert" Hunk said, an encouraging smile graced his lips. You whipped around to face him. Your eyes were sparkling as you clutched your hands together.

"Really!?" You excitedly exclaimed. Hunk laughed at your childness before nodding, promising you that he would do what he said if you did win. "Okay! Allura! Let's do it!" You said as you held your hand out for her to take. She took it, noting how soft your hand was.

"I'm not sure if you can do it (Name)" Coran said as he stroked his mustache. "Allura is pretty strong..." Coran chimed as he held out his timer. "Three, two, one, go!" Coran yelled.

Before Allura even had a chance to move her hand you leaned forward and placed a kiss to her lips. While she was distracted you slammed her hand down. You let go of her hand and jumped up. Lance laughed and the two of you highfived. The two of you walked towards the kitchen beckoning Hunk to follow. Hunk slowly did. The rest of them stared at Allura who held her head in her hands. Coran smiled endearingly at Allura.

"Uh... You and (Name) are dating?" Keith asked confused. Allura looked up to glare at him. The two of you had been dating for a few weeks now and, yes, the paladins did know.

"Keith... Please be quiet" Allura mumbled as she shoved her head back into her arms. Sometimes you were so embarassing.