Tsubasa Otori X Reader

You watched in abject horror as Tsubasa fell unconcious to the ground. You did not know what to do. You did not call out his name as you ran forwards and caught him. You stumbled a little but slowly lowered yourself to the ground. You gently held his head up and shook his shoulder with your free hand.

"Tsubasa! Are you awake? Open your eyes!" You listened carefully. He did not seem to react to your voice. You listened to any sound that indicated that he was unable to breath. You looked at his chest and watched as it rose and fell in a steady pase. You moved your cheek out in front of his mouth and breathed a sigh of relief as you felt his breath on your cheek. You pulled away and held him closer to you.

Gingka had glared at the white haired male that stood a bit away from you.

"What did you do to Tsubasa Ryuga?!" Gingka hissed out. You glared up at the male. He had that stupid arrogant smirk on his face.

"Is he alright?" Both Yu, and Masamune. asked you. You nodded.

"He's just unconcious." You looked at them. "Quick call for an ambulance!" You said quickly.

"But you just said he was fine!" Yu said shakily.

"He's fine right now but that doesn't mean that there isn't something wrong with him. I'm not a doctor. Call an ambulance" You looked up at Ryuga and sent him a dark glare. He seemed to flinch at your sudden change in mood. "And if I found out that you did something to my boyfriend I will end you do you understand?" You hissed out before you turned your attention back to Tsubasa.

When Tsubasa had awoke he felt pressure on his hand. He slowly opened his eyes and saw you sitting there hunched over holding his hand with both of yours. You looked worried. He had not seen that look on your face since the last time he had hurt himself.

It was when the two of you were kids. He had fallen out of a tree and broken his leg. You were crying and yelling for someone to help as you were by his side. Luckily someone was walking around where the two of you were. The man had kindly helped you two to the hospital. You had tried your best to stop crying. He however was crying. It hurt a lot. How could he not?

He shook the thought away and gently held onto your hand. You looked over at him surprise and shock evident on your face.

"Tsubasa! You're awake! Hold on let me get the rest of your team." You quickly let go of his hand and got up but he held onto your hand. You stopped and looked at him. "Tsubasa...?"

"Just let's stay here for a moment. As much as I enjoy their company I don't feel like having Masamune or Yu yelling at me" He said with a weak laugh. "Plus I'm still half asleep" He hummed. You smiled at him and sat down. He laid there for a moment before he sat up.

"Okay." You said and you started to trace patterns into his hand. "Do you... remember that one when we were little and you were stupid enough to climb that tree. You ended up falling and breaking your leg" You smiled warmly at the memory.

"I was just thinking about that" He said. You smiled.

"You-"

"Taubasa!" Yu cried out as he pulled the silver haired male into a hug. "We were so worried! We thought you were dead!" He exclaimed as he pulled him into a tighter hug. Tsubasa let go of your hand and hugged Yu. Yu pushed him away. "I have to go tell the others!" He quickly scrambled out the door.

"I guess that only gives us a few moments alone." He stated and you looked at him with a small smile not quite understand what he was getting at. In a flash he had grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him, before bringing you down to kiss him. When he heard quick foot steps he quickly pulled away. The room was then flodded with the rest of the team.

"Tsubasa! We were so worried about you!" Madoka exclaimed as she looked at him.

"Sorry. I'm okay now" He looked at you and grinned. "Much, much better."