Chapter 55-I'll look after you

Felicity paces the bar. A ringing sound fills her ears.

The music is blaring through her chest and she can feel every beat interrupt the natural beat of her heart.

A women next to Felicity grinds against some guy, a hot one, similar looking to Roy. He has chiseled cheekbones, the trace of scruff grazing the surface of his skin, and a muscular build. 

Digg notices the similarities and glances at Felicity awkwardly.

Oliver and Digg raise a shot in sync and guzzle it down in a gulp.

In a huge crash, the room spins for a few seconds, very strongly. Felicity grabs her head for protection as she plummets to the ground. She hits Oliver's steady shoulder on the way down, and he partially catches her.

Oliver leans down to Felicity's level frantically. Felicity cannot hear much of anything, but through his facial expressions and mouth movements, she can tell he's screaming.

Suddenly gunshots fire and a crowd is separated into two rows. The masked men approach Felicity and her friends, clearing the path as they approach.

Oliver stands over her protectively, and Digg leaps in front of them.

Their hearts pound with anxiety.

The men point their guns at Felicity and yell, "Move or she gets shot!!"

Digg leaches forward, and one of the gunmen shoot their gun in the air. "Last warning," They yell louder.

Nobody moves, until the gunmen push Digg out of the way. They pry fighting Oliver off of Felicity.

"She was drugged," Oliver whispers loudly to Digg. "She was targeted. First Thea, now her. Why so specific?"

The gunmen throw a pillowcase over Felicity's head and duct tape her hands together. They order her to stand, and she does uneasily.

They push her along, and she stumbles and bangs into things. They opt for another strategy and pick her up, running away with her to their van.

The sound of sirens fill the air and an emptiness fills Oliver's heart. 

He stuffs the glass that Felicity was drinking from in his bag, and nudges Dig, who follows him out to the car. 

––––––––––––––––--–––––––––––––--––––––––––––––

Felicity stays as still as she possibly can, trying not to make her captors mad. 

Suddenly the pillow on her head is pulled off, and she is pushed into a room.

It is dark at first, pitch black, but then they turn the light on. 

She hears a familiar shriek coming from a women in the corner, but she is more focused on the blond man in front of her. 

A tear escapes her eyes and she cant stop the smile from spreading on her face.

"Colin," she says gratefully after being thrown into a hug.

Thea's face morphs into a look of pure shock.

After a few minutes Felicity acknowledges Thea's presence. 

"I'm sorry Thea, this is Colin.... after the whole thing with Donny I decided to cut my past out of my life, which is why I never told you about him or my children until the last minute.."

Thea grabs Felicity's arm and drags her out of earshot from her brother. 

"Felicity! He is not the man that you knew before. He's a murderer. A kidnapper." Thea declares softly.

Felicity's face softens, which only confuses Thea more. 

"He wouldn't hurt a fly," Felicity announces, proudly.

Thea decides to drop it for the moment. They both walk toward Colin. 

A flicker of something escapes Colin's eyes, which causes Thea to back away slightly.

Felicity has always thought of Colin with a halo around his head. To her, he's an angel. To Thea, he's a suspicious convict.

"Ok," Thea whispers, pulling Felicity off to the side a little bit, "Ask him to let me leave."

Felicity gives her a look, and then softly walks up to Colin and quietly says, "Colin, let Thea go home."

"Why?" He asks defensively, clearly he has motives more intricate than Felicity thought.

"Because you've got me here now..." Felicity explains, letting her voice trail off.

Felicity's cell phone rings her my pocket... Oliver. "I'm gonna answer Oliver's call, okay?" She doesn't wait for an answer.

"Hi," Felicity says, soft and calm.

"Felicity! My god where the hell are you? Have you seen Thea? Heard anythi–"

Felicity cuts him off"–Yes, we are here together. It's my brother. He took her to get a hold of me an–"

"YOU have a brother?!" Oliver yells, feeling betrayed somehow.

"ENOUGH," Colin cuts in, yelling.

When Felicity turns around, he points the gun at Thea and threatens to shoot if she doesn't hang up right away before he can get anymore information out of her or possibly track the call.

She presses the number pad, which makes the same sound it would if she were to hang up. This way Oliver can listen and track the call. "Okay, Colin. I hung it up. Put that down," Felicity says gently, although fear and despair whistles through her hair. 

"Why did you take us here anyway?"

"I need your help," Colin gasps.

Thea takes the moment of weakness to kick Colin in the shin. His legs wobble and she tries to take the gun from him. Through the fighting, the gun goes off.

Someone falls down.

Sorry that i took so long to write again. I write as a way of dealing with my feelings etc etc and lately idk i just havent really felt the urge to.

Thanks. I plan on writting again and more frequently after all of my essays and final class assignments are handed in and after exams are dealt with. Which will be a week :)