Chapter 37- The bench

"Your someone, hmm?" Oliver smiled weakly as he rubbed his pointer finger against Felicity's arm.

Felicity was exhausted. She had woken up earlier this morning, and last night wasn't exactly a "Netflix and chill" kind of night, it was more like a "Worry until your drained" kind of night.

Felicity laughed, inhaling the breath that Oliver had just exhaled. Their noses were like 2cm apart, and their lips were even closer.  Oliver's warm breath was bouncing off Felicity's top lip and her breath was gazing his lower lip and chin.

Their bodies were touching. Oliver's abs were intact with Felicity's toned stomach. Her right leg was placed over his left leg and hip. Her left leg was between his legs and his right leg was in between her legs.

Like a bug in a rug.

Felicity smiled and without moving her head, she pursed her lips out enough to just gaze Oliver's.

"You know what?" His voice had that tired raspiness to it, which Felicity absolutely adored. He took a hold of Felicity's hand and started to get out of bed.

"What are you doing?" Felicity sounded a little irritated and confused.

"Were going to have some fun," Oliver smiled teasingly and ran around to Felicitys side of the bed, scooping her up and bringing her to the dresser where Oliver fixed his hair and put on a pair on jeans. Felicity kind of caught on and decided for a pair of knitted jeggings and a cute, fixed lace top. She fixed her makeup and Oliver grabbed her hand, heading out the door.

He began to run a little, enticing Felicity to run too and they swerved all over the sidewalks laughing and carrying on until they got into town.

A few minutes from the other side of town there is a nice ice rink with music and everything that everyone loves, and thats what Oliver had planned for the night.

They arrived at the rink and to Felicity's surprise Oliver had already had the entire night planned.

They had rental skates waiting for them and soon enough they were stepping onto the ice.

"Ahwh!" Felicity grabbed onto Oliver's sleeve to prevent her from falling, and he turned around, letting his other hand rest against her back. Once she had her balance again, she let go.

But as soon as she let go, it was obvious that she didn't know how to skate. She was taking steps about 5cm apart and was practically running trying to keep up to Oliver who was skating swiftly.

Oliver laughed loudly when he threw his head over his shoulder, realizing that Felicity was falling behind and he came to a stop, watching her struggle to pretend to know how to skate.

"Oh, yeah. I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but i don't know how to skate." Felicity laughed, feeling a bit embarrassed and Oliver took her hand in his. Their fingers interlocked and Felicity looked up at Oliver who was looking straight ahead, practically dragging Felicity around, and smiling.

How did I get so lucky? Felicity thought to herself as she tried her best to practice but put minimal effort towards moving her feet like Oliver did.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and colourful lights bounced off the walls from the disco ball. The music that had already been playing was switched. Felicity's favourite slow song, See you Again, which was originally made for Paul Walker, played throughout the ice rink.

"Oh, oh oh!" Felicity let the words escape from her mouth and she smiled, "I love this song!" She unknowingly squeezed onto Oliver's hand tighter and he could see how much she loved this song.