Chapter 9-A small problem

"How was your shopping trip," Oliver asked Felicity, smiling knowing she would've rather stayed home.

"Fine, shes going home tonight. I think shes at my apartment right now probably watching tv or something."

Felicity's computer lit up, sending her a warning. She rushes over to her computer and stumbles, "Armed robbery on 57th street east."

Oliver grabs his bow and quiver with his freshly sharpened 24 arrows and suits up.

------

"Felicity, where are they," Oliver's voice hidden with the voice coder.

"Heading your way, keep going straight,"

Oliver kicks and trips one of the armed men and the other two freeze as he raises his bow.

One of the men raise their gun and shoves it in Oliver's face. After a few seconds debating on what he should do, he snatches the mans gun out of his firm grip and unmasks him in a split second. It was the man on Felicity's dresser-Her father.

-------------------

Oliver raced back to Verdant on his motorcycle and entered the code to the lair and ran down the stairs. He was so worried about what might happen to Felicity now that her abusive dad was back in town.

"Felicity, you need training. Now," Oliver's voice was a little too demanding.

"What, why?"

Oliver didn't answer her. He quickly unzipped his arrow suit and slid it off remembering that he still had pants on underneath. He approaches Felicity and softly places his hand on her shoulder. Felicity froze and turned around to see the wonderful sight of shirtless-muscular-Oliver.

"Just trust me. Come here," Oliver grabbed Felicity's hand and dragged her over to the mat and the pretend person he used for self defence practise.

"Here, put your hands here," Oliver stood behind her and reached forward to guide her arms on the manikin -like in romantic movies when the guy teaches his girlfriend to hold a baseball batt or play pool. She loved the way his arms felt around her. He let go and told her to defend herself. She turned around to face Oliver only to see him look away almost immediately.

"Oliver," Felicity paused, "whats wrong." She raised her hand to touch Oliver's jaw and move his face so that he'd be looking directly at her.

Oliver's gaze turned from the ground up to Felicity's concerned eyes.

"Nothing Felicity," Oliver sounded so awkward. That was a huge giveaway.

"Oliver, you cant just open and close doors whenever you want. Whats up."

"Felicity..." Oliver's heart was pounding against his ribs and his head ached. "I unmasked one of the men. And he was someone familiar with you. You know him, he knows you and your family. I dont want him to come looking for you or your mom or-"

"Oliver, who was it," Felicity was panicking now and was getting frustrated with having to wait to hear.

"Felicity, it was your dad."

Felicity's face dropped and her gaze instantly fell to the ground. Oliver pulled her in closer and wrapped his-very muscular-arms around her, trying his best to comfort her. She tore her glasses away from her face and buried her face in Oliver's chest, holding her glasses away from her. He could feel her body quivering as she cried and the warmth of her body as she wandered in closer and he tightened his grip around her.

Felicity quickly pulled away and ran over to her computers where her phone was.

"Felic-"

"Im calling my mom," Felicity struggled to keep her voice from cracking but as soon as her mom picked up the phone, she was a mess.

She started sobbing before she could get the words out.

"Felicity whats wrong!" Felicity's moms voice sprang through the phone in a panic.

"Mom. Dads here. I seen him." Felicity managed to say in between sobs. Well she didn't see him-Oliver did, but she trusted his judgement. "You need to get out of starling city. Mom seriously."

"Are you su-"

"Yes mom Im sure!! Go to a hotel in Central city or Metropolis or somewhere far or something!" Felicity covered her face with her hand and rest her elbows on her knees, sobbing.

After her conversation was over, she just sat there crying.

Oliver felt so weird. He didn't know whether to give her time alone, or go over and try to comfort her. Before he could do anything, Felicity stood up, scrambling for her purse and started going up the stairs.

"uum, Felicity. Where are you going?"

"To my apartment," Felicity froze halfway up the stairs.

"Not by yourself, let me take you." Oliver ran to catch up with her and they headed out the back door to Verdant trying to go unnoticed.

Oliver hopped behind the wheel and Felicity jumped in the passenger seat.

Oliver headed to his house, although he told Felicity he was going to her apartment.

"Oliver, what are we doing here." Felicity sounded upset.

"Just come on, nobody's going to see you."

Oliver got out of the car and walked around to Felicity's side, opening the door for her. After a few seconds, she slowly got out, not meeting Oliver's gaze and looked directly at the ground the entire time to Oliver's room.

"Make yourself at home. Have a nap, shower, whatever you want." Oliver jumped under the covers and laid in his bed. Felicity just stood and looked out the window and let the tears flow down her cheeks. After a while, she decided to crawl into Oliver's bed-with Oliver. She slowly pulled down the covers so that she could crawl into them. She turned so that she was facing in the middle and looking at Oliver's back. She examined his scars. Every one of them. She wondered what happened to him, what could cause that. She felt so bad for him. She turned back over to face the window.

Oliver turned over wanting to face Felicity but only saw the back of her blonde head. He snuggled in closer and rested one of his arms in the dip above her hips. Felicity placed her hand on top of his. He loved the way he could feel her breaths, steady and small. She could feel Oliver's breaths too, on the back of her neck, giving her shivers.

"Thanks," Felicity mumbled barely even loud enough for Oliver to hear.

"For what?"

"I don't know. I guess for you taking me here instead of letting me go to my apartment-by myself."

"No, Felicity No need."

OMG ok so this took me like all night. I love writing tho, Its such a stress reliever. I could literally write fanfics all day. THANKS FOR 300+ VIEWS OMG. MY STORY HAS ONLY BEEN UP FOR 11 DAYS AND ALREADY HAS 300+ VIEWS THANK YOU. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING THANK YOU.