Chapter 11- Not again

It was getting late already, and Oliver was anxious to ask Felicity to dinner, though for some reason he was worried she'd say no.

Oliver nervously fiddled with his watch, trying to work up the courage to ask her-he felt like some teenager trying to ask a girl on a date.

"Hey, Felicity... would you like to go out to dinner?" Oliver tried to hold back the heat from coming, but it filled his entire body and reddened his face a little.

"Of course!" Felicity practically yelled, acting like it was no big deal.

"See you at 8?"

"See you then," Felicity shot Oliver a playful look, earning a laugh.

-----------------------

It was almost eight and Felicity still hadn't done her makeup, which felt like a necessity. She grabbed her makeup bag, and darted to the washroom-the lighting was always better there. She started with putting eyeliner on her waterlines-bottom and top, and then started with eyeshadow.

A knock hit the door and Felicity jumped

"I'll be out in a minute!" Felicity yelled through the house, still putting on her makeup.

She started with a darker shade at the far edges of her eyes, and slowly shaded inward with lighter colours, kind of like an ombre of golden browns. She layered on mascara, as much as she could without it looking obvious. Her eyes glistened with the colour of her hair, bringing out all of her beautiful features. She quickly scrunched up her hair with her hands, then lightly skimmed her fingertips over the surface.

She ran over to the door where Oliver stood waiting outside. She quickly opened the door and smiled. Oliver reached out his hand and she took his in hers, and they walked out her her apartment building together.

Oliver held open the door for her, and a gorgeous limo was parked right in front of the building. Felicity stopped in her tracks.

"Ohmigod, Oliver. You didn't have to-"

"Felicity, I wanted to." Oliver shot her a smile and she blushed. He lead her to the limo, opening the door for her once again, like a gentleman.

It was only a 10 minute drive and they arrived at a beautiful-expensive- restaurant. Felicity ordered pasta, which was on a very fancy plate with fancy toppings and stuff. Oliver got a steak, with some sides.

Oliver reached over the table and took Felicity's small fragile hand, in his big one.

"I have to tell you something," Oliver had a twinkle in his eyes as he continued. "From the moment I met you, I knew you were special. I fell in love with the way you babbled about random things, and blushed easily. Your smile, and your laugh can brighten someones day, just from seeing or hearing it once. Your eyes always have a sense of home. I love you, and I always will."

Felicity squeezed Oliver's hand, blushing, and let out a squeak of happiness. "Aw, Oliver," She paused, she'd never said I love you to someone without saying 'too' afterwards. She took a deep breath in. "I love you," Felicity's heart rate slowed down feeling relieved to get it out. But she did love him. She always has, secretly.

Oliver payed for the meal, and they both gathered their things, heading out into the limo.

The limo took off, and they headed home.

"Dinner was great, thanks." Felicity smiled and Oliver grabbed her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Anytime, Felicity," Oliver's gaze turned to the window, watching the lights from the buildings light up the dark night sky.

The limo jolted sideways, sending Felicity flying onto Oliver. The limo abruptly stopped and the window closest to them smashed. A man opened the limo door, denting it against a pole, and grabbed Felicity. Oliver jumped out after him, trying to grab Felicity, but the man injected a large syringe into Oliver's neck, causing him to lose consciousness. But before he hit the ground, Oliver seen the mans face-he recognized it to be someone Felicity feared the most- her dad.

OMG i might not be able to update again tonight like i usually do, Im a bit busy tonight. Lately I've been trying to update twice per day, but I think ill update again tomorrow morning- maybe even tonight but don't count on it. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 450 ish VIEWS. XO