Chapter 15- A leap of hope

The door swung open and Felicity's father walked in aggressively. Felicity looked up at him quickly and he forced her up. Her knees went weak and she stumbled as her father pushed her through the unlit hallway. They entered the living room, where Donna-Felicity's mom- Was tied to a chair with duct tape over her mouth. Her mom was trying to scream but only let out a few mumbles. She let out a tear when she glanced at Felicity, seeing what he did to her, how beat up she was, and the way she had to limp on her leg. Felicity turned to her mom.

"Why are you doing this," Felicity's eyes burned and her voice was shaky. Instead of answering, her father tossed her on the couch that her mother was beside.

The tv played in front of them. It was on the news channel, and Felicity's name was everywhere- thank god. She let out a sigh of relief and released some of the tension that was brewing a storm in her mind.

"You think thats okay?!" Her father was so angry that his face instantly shot red, his blood shot eyes burning holes into Felicity's once happy, bright eyes. He raised his beer to his lips and took a long gulp, tossing it on the coffee table afterwards.

"You wanna know who exposed you, who let people know you were taken? Oliver!" He stammered all of his words and slurred them together, an obvious sign he was drunk.

He wobbled over to Donna and ripped off the duct tape that was over her mouth. She pursed her lips, feeling the sting on the tape ripping off some peach fuzz and a small amount of skin.

"Let Felicity go for crying out loud, shes your daughter." Donna hissed, her voice like ice.

Her father just laughed. The only reason he brought Felicity out of the room was to show her that he has her mother too. Felicity looked at the night table beside her- a wireless phone was sitting on top. She glanced at her mom and eyed the phone, signalling her to distract him and her mom nodded.

"So what are your plans now huh? Keep us here forever, or kill us?" Donnas voice was slow as she talked, not wanting to sound sketchy. She emphasized the words forever and kill.

Felicity's father just turned to face the kitchen, thinking about what to say, looking away not wanting them to know that he didn't have an answer. Felicity's hand quickly darted towards the coffee table, grabbing the phone, and stuffed it into the side of her dress, where her arm could hide the lump. Not a second later, her father turned around answering Donnas question. For a moment, Felicity thought she'd been caught.

After drunk inly rambling on, not even making sense, he grabbed Felicity by her ponytail, also silently grabbing a remote for the tv, and headed down the hall to the small room he'd kept her in. When he reached the room, he yanked Felicity backwards, hitting her head with the remote. The back came off the remote, digging into her head and leaving a gash. Cool blood trickled down Felicity's face as she plummeted to the ground. Her father quickly shut the door and Felicity heard a click as he locked it. She stumbled, trying to get up and wobbled over to the tiny bed, pulling out the phone she hid in her dress. She dialled 911 and they picked up almost immediately.

"Hello, what is your emergency?" A woman's voice rang through the phone.

"My father took me, I don't know where I am, I'm hurt and he has my mother too. He might hurt her. Please help." Felicity's voice was extremely shaky. She took a deep breath in, sounding unstable and shaking more and more.

"Okay, stay calm. We can try to pinpoint your location. What is your name?"

"Felicity Smoak."
The woman on the other line could hear the pain and fear in Felicity's voice.

"Okay. Don't worry, you'll be safe soon."

Felicity hung up, feeling a little relieved but still horrified. She dialled Oliver next.

She whispered into the phone making her voice sound even more shaky and her breaths uneven. "Oliver.."

She heard Oliver yell out in the background, calling Dig over. Oliver pressed speaker on his phone. "Felicity, ohmigod whats happening."

"I was able to sneak the phone when he took me into the living room. Oliver, he has my mom too. Who knows what he wants from her but its not good. I already called 911. They're trying to pinpoint my location and-" Felicity's voice was cut off by the sound of screaming and frantically crying.

"Felicity, Felicity!!" Oliver yelled out into the phone and looked at Dig.

Felicity dropped the phone as her father beat her to the ground. The phone was still on though, letting Oliver and Dig listen in. She screamed as her own father struck a broom to her already painful, unhealed, untreated stab wound. He hit her again and again as she laid on the ground, trying her best to curl up on her side. He stopped, picking up the phone and hanging up. Well at least the cops are looking for me. Felicity's thoughts drifted off as she felt a new pain. A pain of shock. Her heart felt like it burst into a thousand pieces as he stammered out of the room, locking it. She heard a bang and could see his body laying on the ground through the bottom of the door. She crawled to the bed and used it for support, getting up from the ground.

Sorry, this chapter is a little short but next chapter will be full of detail. Thanks so much for 700+ views. Please comment your opinions or thoughts. THANK YOU XO