Chapter 16- Replay

Thea and Roy sat snuggled up together on the couch. Oliver sat by himself on the love seat across from them. If only Felicity were here. He glanced over at Thea and Roy. Thea nuzzled her nose into Roys neck, and grabbed his hand, intertwining hers with his. She leaned in to him and gave him a kiss.

Oliver flicked on the news channel. Felicity's face caught his attention, and Thea and Roy broke out of their romantic state. Thea sat upright and Roy leant over a little, resting his elbows on his knees.

"The case on Felicity Smoak is being intensely investigated. There was a 911 call the other day, Mrs. Smoak informed the police that whoever took her, has taken some of her family as well. It has not been proven yet, but we think that the mastermind behind all of his is her own father. We've gotten word that she has been spotted once on the west side of starling city, where only a few buildings are. The witness took a video." The screen switched to the video. In the video, Felicity was limping around the side of the building-the fact that she'd been beaten up was obvious. And a man -her dad- ran over to her, tossing her to the ground, kicking her, and then picking her up and running around the corner, carrying her, and the video ended. "We have tried to pinpoint the location the call was made, but everything is practically untraceable. All we can trace it down to is that its on the west side of Starling City. This is all the information we have on her case so far. If you find out anything, please contact the police. This is Abby Walford with your daily news." The tv switched to talking about politics, which Oliver had no interest in at the moment.

He remembered that day so clearly, like it was imprinted in his mind. That video was taken when Oliver seen her too. Although he didn't recall anyone else being on the street that day.

The town was swarmed with police. Some roads were blocked off for investigation.

Having nowhere else to go, Oliver calls Dig and heads to Verdant.

He entered the code in the big metal door, and headed down the stairs to the lair. Dig was already there, sitting in Felicity's desk chair.

"The police arent getting anywhere with this, we need to look ourselves." Oliver looks at Dig and raises his eyebrows while thrusting his head to the side, motioning for Dig to get out of the chair. Oliver takes Diggles place in Felicity's chair and looks for information. Nothing.

"I have an idea," Oliver grabs his phone and calls Thea

"Thea, do you still have those videos?" Oliver's tone was hushed this time

"Yeah, why?" Thea caught on and lowered her voice too.

"I need you to send them to my email, please."

"What why-"

"Just do it. Please," Oliver was practically begging now.

They hung up and two minutes later Oliver received an email on the computer. He couldn't do it on his phone, it didn't have any of Felicity's techy hardwares or gadgets.

He was able to zoom up in the video where Thea shows the camera out of the back window.

"Dig, partial licence plate D2K4"

"Got it," Dig replied after writing it down on his phone.

------------

Felicity was thinking about Oliver, and looking out the window, humming to 'their' song. She played the lyrics to the song in her head over and over. "So love me like you do, L-l-love me like you do, Love me like you do L-l-love me like you do" She remembered the first time they kissed. The whole world seemed to slow down around them. Oliver was rambling on about being sorry for not being able to be arrow and Oliver queen, and Felicity cut him off saying that he should stop dangling maybes and say never. Say that he can never be both, say he never loved her. But then Oliver cut her off by whispering her name. His voice was low and raspy. He put his hands on her cheeks and Felicity lightly held on to the side of his arm, kissing him back. The lights seemed to dim as their lips locked, Oliver's soft against Felicity's. They broke apart. Felicity mumbled something about that as soon as they talk its over, and she didn't want it to be over. The memory slowly drifted away as she fell asleep.

----

"Oliver, I think we got something about Felicity," Digs voice ran through the phone, sounding almost excited.

"Okay Ill meet you at Verdant in 5."

Dig watched Oliver walk through the door to the lair and run down the stairs.

"There were 3 license plates with that same partial code in Starling City. Im betting this is the one. Its on the west side of Starling, close to where we seen her."

"Im on it." Oliver suited up, grabbing his quiver with his 24 arrows and headed for the door, stuffing an earpiece in his ear.

Dig talked through the earpiece- Like felicity normally would- and helped him to an old apartment building. He'd seen this building the other day.

The Arrow barged inside. He heard a glass drop and the entire apartment smelt of beer and smokes. In the kitchen stood Felicitys father, with a smashed glass of beer on the ground. The beer was running off the table and on the ground. He took a step back as the arrow approached him.

"Wooaah big hero to save the day!" Felicity's father smelt so bad of beer.

"Oliver, dont kill him," Digs voice ran through the earpiece in concern. "He's still her father, no matter how much shes hurting right now, he's still her father."

Oliver hated to know that he was right.

"Where is Felicity Smoak," Oliver sounded so threatening and big in his arrow tone and voice coder.

"I don't know what your talking about," He said letting out a laugh and smiling afterwards, almost proud.

Oliver raised his bow, taking out an arrow from his quiver and pulling it back on the bow, threatening to shoot.

"Hmm" Felicity's father managed to mumble, too drunk to actually talk well enough to make sense of his words.

Oliver took a step closer, threatening even more now, when he noticed his hand had been under the table the entire time. Before he could do anything, he took out a sedative needle and shoved it in Oliver's exposed neck.

Dig heard a thump through the earpiece but then silence.

"Oliver... Oliver? Oliver?" He knew something had happened.

----

Oliver woke up in a tiny room with an even smaller mattress at the side of the room and an unkept washroom on the other side. He was sitting in a chair and his hand felt numb. He went to rub it with his other one, but wasn't able to. He felt a pain on his wrist and looked down. He'd been chained to the chair. Still groggy, he looked around and seen Felicity, about 5 feet away from him, also tied up, but she had duct tape over her mouth. Her eyes were bloodshot and teary, and her cheeks were heated. Her father was also in the room. He was standing in front of Felicity, holding some sort of stick on the other side of his body. Oliver looked down and realized he still had his arrow clothes on. His mask had been thrown on the floor.

"This, Mr. Queen, is what happens when you try to play hero."

Her dad took a step towards Felicity, smashing her with a hard metal and plastic pole. Oliver screamed, feeling more helpless then ever. Her body hit the ground harshly, the chair coming down with her and digging into her ribs. She let out a loud whimper-A cross between screaming and crying. He used his feet and started kicking her. Oliver replayed what happened on the island. How Ivo shot Shado, and he was completely helpless. He couldn't let the same thing happen to Felicity.

OK the video at the top was apparently a deleted kiss scene.

This chapter took a while sorry about that. Don't worry because whenever it seems like Im not writing and its going to take forever, I actually am writing and ill try my best to write as often as i can. Thank you so much for reading I cant believe I have like 851 views already. What do you guys think so far?