Chapter 7-The past

Felicity, practically ontop of Oliver now, noticed Olivers features more clearly than she had before. The way his rough jaw line jut out at the corners and shaped his face with a masculine look and the short shadow of the hair on his jaw-and then there were his abs.

Felicity laid her hand between his collar bone and his stomach and could feel the way his muscles flexed as he shifted his arm and evened his breaths. She traced the outline of his abs and lightly skimmed over the soft patches of his scars and stopped at his tattoo on his chest.

"The island," Oliver whispered coarsly and then smiled at his woman.
Could she actually be my woman. Shes so much better than I deserve. Her golden locks that slipped out of her tight ponytail, her beautiful shining blue eyes, and the way she spoke, soft yet serious. All too good for me. Olivers thoughts drifted off as Felicity started to play with his short brown hair.

Felicitys always been good at reading expressions and could tell Oliver was in deep thought. "Whats up" Felicity sat up a bit waiting for Olivers answer.

"Nothing Felicity," Oliver smiles and Felicity lays back down on him.

God I could do this all day

"me too," Oliver laughed

"ohmigod I didn't mean to say that-well its not that I don't I just-"

"Felicity," Oliver held his finger to his lips motioning for her to stop talking.

"3...2...1.." She tried to whisper that to herself-as quietly as she could. Just like she did for any other time when she got a little frustrated or nervous.

Oliver's gaze wandered around to the corner of the room where a picture of a little girl-Felicity of course- and a man sat upright on her dresser.

"Whos that," Oliver said, a little confused, but not thinking that Felicity was cheating for one second.

"My dad."

Oliver sat upright, ready to listen to what Felicity was about to say, but as she was about to talk she shut her mouth realizing she shouldn't.

"Felicity-"

"Okay I know.. I don't talk about my family because theres not much good to say." Felicity struggled to keep the tears from coming but a tear rolled down her cheek as she continued explaining. "My dad left me and my mom when I was little and before then, nothing ever good happened so I guess its better but-" Felicity let out a soft sob and Oliver cut her off.

"Felicity, you don't have to tell me. I understand"

"3...2...1" She let out a sigh and wiped her tears away. "Okay but I want you to know now. He was... abusive I guess you could say, maybe an understatement. He would come home late, drunk of course and start fights with my mom. One night he got kind of carried away and they got in a huge fight-I was hiding behind the door- and he smashed a few things and left. And he never came back. Maybe I shouldn't be saying this-but I used to dream of having a perfect family or of going to the park with a friend and my mom and dad and going away on trips and stuff. I don't know its kind of stupid I guess-"

"No, Its not." Oliver had no clue what to say but he'd better make it snappy.

"When I was on the island, I used to imagine Thea doing stuff-When I left she was still in pig tails-so I pictured her all grown up, with a boyfriend. I was always hoping that nobody was thinking about what happened to us, I didn't want them to be worrying or sad or anything. Just happy that they're alive and healthy. But I came back and Thea was all grown up and she was doing drugs. She was out partying all the time and I was always worried."

Felicity sighed and wiped away her tears again. She laid her head on Oliver's chest and he rubbed her shoulder, comforting her. She looked into his eyes and stared at them for a while, Oliver's eyes gleaming straight into hers. She laid a soft kiss on his lips and when their lips parted, Oliver pulled her body tight against his and kissed her again, and again.

OMG WRITING THIS GAVE ME CHILLS OK.
STORY TIME
OKAY, So today In class, my teacher was going to show an empathy video and was like "This video has some bad words in it, but you guys are old enough to be allowed to hear it obviously" And some people were asking what it said so she was like "Well it says 'It feels like you've been kicked in the....'" AND THEN THIS KID YELLS OUT "D!ck" AND IT WAS SO FUNNY OMG. I HAD TO SHARE HAHHA.

Someone from Arrow like writers or something said that theres a part of the extended version of next episodes trailer that isn't in the show cause they deleted it AND I REALLY HOPE THAT IT ISNT THE OLICITY SCENE OMG.

Guys my Instagram is @ flashyarrows and my twitter is also flashyarrows PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO GO CHECK OUT MY EDITS AND STUFF ;)
Thanks guyys :)