Chapter 39-Imagination

Felicity sat at her computers, waiting for someone else to speak. She felt a little awkward, crying in front of them so often now. But she was just scared. Nobody could blame her for that.

"Whats your plan Oliver?" Digg looked over at Felicity as he spoke. Oliver was almost always the one to come up with a good plan. Hopefully they could all pitch in this time, but it was a tough situation.

"Teach Felicity to fight." Oliver's voice was stern and heavy.

"What?" Felicity spun her chair in the direction of Oliver and Digg. "Teach me to fight?" She sounded confused. She had never even put any thought into learning how to fight. For the most part, she had always been safe down here, never had a chance to learn how anyways.

"Yeah, come on, get dressed." Oliver was holding a bag from sport check. She walked over to it, opening the bag as he set it down on the table. A nike pro sports bra, nike pro compression shorts and nike air running shoes. She picked up the bra eyeing it cautiously, looking at the tag, "How'd you know my size?"  She eyed Oliver suspiciously, watching his lips curve into a smile. Her cheeks heated as he spoke.

"Go change," Oliver stepped out of the way so that she could go off and change.

She took off into the bathroom.

The sound of her feet clicking on the floor was soothing. She halted to a stop at the bathroom door, opening it slowly and peering inside. Realizing that Verdant was closed, she walked in freely. Setting the bag on the counter, she looked into the mirror. She leaned in closely, examining her face. Whats so wrong with me? She wondered to herself, thinking about her messed up life. My fathers a psychopath, my mother was a stripper who was murdered by my psychotic father, and me? Im. Im.. a nothing. She backed up from the mirror, staring at herself from a far as tears stung her reddened eyes. She ignored herself now, fixing her hair into a ponytail and taking her shoes off. She pulled down her pants, and slipped out of her lace top. She remembered when she bought this bra, just after she had gotten away from her father a few months ago, maybe longer... but it seemed like it was just yesterday that she was still trapped in that dinky hell hole. 

She unlatched the bra, setting it into the bag and exchanging it for the sports bra that Oliver bought for her. She slid it over her head carefully, forgetting to take off her glasses. Slipping the bra off of her face, she took off her glasses and set them on the counter beside the bag and her clothes.

She slipped the sports bra on with minimal effort, hoisting up her boobs and repositioning them. It seemed to push them up a little, which she liked if she was going to be in just a bra and shorts.

She rooted through the bag, taking out the shorts and shoes and shoving her other clothes in the bag.

She was dressed in a few minutes and she decided to examine her body in the mirror again. She couldn't tell if her stomach was toned or not. It was toned, but to her it looked like there was a pocket of fat below her belly button. She had a small thigh gap, which she was happy about, but all that she could notice was a little stretch mark on the side of her thigh.

"Felicity?" Diggs voice came from a few feet away, outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm coming," Her voice cracked a little, and she sounded weak. Taking the bag of her other clothes with her, she slipped on her glasses and unlocked the door, bumping into Digg as she ran out.