Chapter 35-Water Woman

S.T.A.R Labs, Central City

"Wow," Felicity looked around the S.T.A.R labs room that she was in. The room that Barry, Cisco and Caitlin spent most of their time in. "You've updated so much!" Felicity sounded excited, scrambling over to the new tech laying on the table and the shiny new computers sitting there ready to be used. Oliver smiled uncontrollably, he loved the way that she got excited and acted like nobody else was in the room.

The entire room was different, now that the so called Dr. Wells was gone, vanished into the sky eternally- or wherever he went. 

"Felicity did some looking into the Water Woman, as she calls it and-"

"Nice one!" Cisco walked over to Felicity, giving her a well deserved high five.

"Anyways," Oliver continued, "She is a single mother. How are we supposed to contain her without essentially hurting her."

"With this," Cisco picked up something from the far table that he had been working on with Caitlin. "I call it the Aquassasin" Cisco smiled proudly, repeating the word in his head.

"Aquassasin. Cool," Felicity walked closer, trying to get a better look.

"What exactly does it do?" Roy came a bit closer, inspecting it aswell. It looked like a long whip, but it had a big loop at the end as if you were supposed to lasso it around her body.

"This here," Cisco pointed to the handle which had multiple buttons on it, "is the activation switch. Once you whip the end towards her, click this. It will automatically look for the heat coming off of her body, finding it and wrapping around her. After that, push this button," He pointed to the red button at the base of the handle. "It releases a net that will contain the water if she decides to go all aquamarine on us."

"How are we supposed to find her?" Barry asked, muffling his voice with the muffin he was eating.

"Thats the thing. We have to lure her in. Shes usually attracted to you, Barry. Since she wants to expose your secret, you will be the bait. We will have you do your normal thing, but on the east side of town, where we seen her last. Oliver will be there too, on the roof so she cant see. Roy, you too. Sound good?" Cisco felt proud that he had this all planned out. Usually it would be Oliver ordering things around.

"And me?" Felicity pricked her lips into a smile.

"You will track Oliver and do whatever it is that you usually do, talk to him and whatever. And, you can control the tracker that will be released onto Kat when the hoop goes around her. Good?" Cisco loved feeling dominant, being in charge of a group.

Felicity nodded, taking place at a computer. "Suit up?" Felicity looked at Oliver. Right through his piercing blue eyes. He looked at her in return, seeing that they were laced with concern. She shot him the "be careful" look and he left to suit up.

---

Oliver leaped from the variety store to the thrift shop, over wires and the gap over the alley, following Barry's streak of lightning until he finally reached to a screeching stop. Oliver turned on his earpiece, "Felicity, shes here."

Kat burst into a pool of water before they could get her.

"dammit." Oliver thrusted his arm down, resting it beside his body helplessly, before he heard yelling a few hundred feet in front of him. "Kat," He whispered under his breath, leaping into action across the rooftops. He could see Roy sprinting in the corner of his eye just a little bit ahead of him.