Chapter 2- Is that him?

A black van pulled in front of Felicity's house and a tall, dark and handsome man stepped out. Walking up to her front door, Oliver fixed his tie and ran his hand through his hair. He rang the doorbell and Felicity opened it almost immediately.

"Hello," Felicity's face reddened when she realized how desperate that must have looked. Who opens the door as soon as they hear the doorbell? 

"You look wonderful," Oliver managed to say as he headed to the car with his date.

Opening the door for her, he noticed how beautiful she actually was. Her long, blonde hair flowed freely onto her shoulders and the way that dress sculpted her figure perfectly made Oliver realize how beautiful she was.

---------------------------
The house was huge and there was a security guard standing outside the door, probably making sure no uninvited guests showed up.

Oliver opened Felicity's door for her and took her hand elegantly as they headed towards the big doors.

There were two couples seated at each table, a total of four people. Felicity and Oliver were placed with a middle aged couple.

Felicity noticed the man in charge of this dinner. "Hey, I seen him the other day, when we went to investigate the Vertigo case. He was there," Felicity whispered into Oliver's ear so only he could hear. Her voice changed from elegant to serious in a matter of seconds.

"We need to come back here and see if he has any information,"   He knew that Felicity caught on to what he was saying. But Oliver tensed as he noticed the same man staring at them.

The man went to the podium to speak and babbled about stuff felicity didn't even care about, her mind wandering off imagining how the other night could have went if she'd found the right location of where the man in the mask was hiding the vertigo, and before she knew it the night was over.

"I will be back in a moment" Oliver went in the direction of the washroom.

Felicity waited at the table they had been sitting at while everyone was getting ready to leave all paying attention to the exit.

A firm grip was placed around her mouth as she was dragged back into the unpopulated hallway, her screams muffled by the loud talking of strangers and the mans leather covered hands. As she kicked the mans shin, he let out a moan and signalled another man to come closer. A large shringe was held at her neck causing a single tear to slip down her cheek.

Oliver emerged from the washroom-which was only a few hallways down-and she could hear his footsteps coming closer. He walked right past her, not looking down the dark hallway that she was being held in. Her heart sank into her chest as she began lashing out and screaming. Oliver must have noticed.

Oliver ran back a few steps into the hallway, thinking about the figures he had seen as he walked past. He stopped straight in the middle of the hallway, knowing that if he went any closer they would sink it into her skin.

Felicity was holding back tears, her throat felt like the walls were closing in.

"Don't you dare" Oliver managed to make out, sounding more like the arrow than Oliver Queen.

Felicity's eyes glistened as tears filled them and started swarming out and onto her cheeks.

One of the men stepped out from the shadows and pushed the syringe full of vertigo into Felicity's neck. Her knees hit the floor hard, but she managed to keep her torso upright. Her vision was blurry and everything was spinning. Oliver discreetly dialled dig so that he can hear whats going on.

"Little boyfriend couldn't save his baby, aww too bad, shes a pretty one too." One of the men behind Felicity says.

The vertigo is taking effect on felicity. She began to stand up as she looked at Oliver, crying.

In her mind-since the vertigo is making her hallucinate-Oliver started yelling. "You could have done better and we wouldnt be here! Improve your work, if you had been able to pull up a location of where the vertigo was being supplied, he wouldnt be here and we'd be safe! You risked our lifes!" Although this wasnt really happening, The vertigo was causing her to think it was.

Starting to cry harder, Felicity dropped on her knees and started to shake, trying to control her breathing. "Im sorry OLIVER! Im sorry, I couldn't."

Oliver looked at Felicity with pure concern. He knew it was the vertigo but those feelings must have come somewhere. What would she feel so guilty about?

The commotion stopped for a split second as Digg came out from the hallway, dressed in the arrow suit.

He managed to put an arrow into two of the men but the third one pulled out his gun.

Cold metal placed onto Oliver's temple.

The vertigo messing with her, Felicity screamed and imagined Oliver taking the gun from the mans hand and shooting her.

Felicity had blacked out and lay on the ground motionless. The man, not paying attention to felicity, started to threaten Digg.

"Shoot me, and your friend here suffers."
Oliver gives a slight nod at dig signalling him to shoot.

Oliver quickly dodged out of the way as Digg pulled back on the arrow and shoots it. The mans body dropped to the ground and Oliver scooped up Felicity's motionless body and ran to the van with Digg.

Hehe had to do a cliffhanger here. no worries, next chapter will defiantly be juicy, some romantic moments ;) OLICITY IS COMING ALIVE NEXT CHAPTER. please wait patiently it will be done soon. Thank You guyss
////
what types of scenes are your favourite?