Chapter 25- Love Tonight

Felicitys chest rose up and down heavily as she looked at the clock. 1:37 A.M.

Holy crap!

She paused for a second, realization setting in, but didn't stop- She wanted nothing more than this moment.

The body on top of her was warm and she let her hand slowly travel down his stomach, dragging her fingertips along the muscular bumps and pushed her body onto his, hard. When she reached his pant line, she let her hand reach around to his back, scraping her fingernails lightly against him, knowing he loved when she teased him. Oliver arched his back, leaning into her touch.

Felicity repositioned herself so that she was lying beside Oliver, feeling a little tired and doozy.

"Tired?" Oliver whispered in her ear, nibbling it just a touch

"Yeeaah," Felicity mumbled and sat up looking at her man.

"Lay down on your stomach,"

"What?"

"Just lay down!" Oliver let out a laugh

"Okay," Felicity did as he demanded willingly. "But what are you doing?"

"Giving you a massage," Oliver's voice was cool and he drug out the syllables of the word massage and let the words linger.

"Since when are you good at that?" Felicity turned her face upwards awkwardly to look at him as she laughed.

"Roy suggested I'd be good at it since I know all of the muscles and joints and stuff of the body. So I'm putting his theory at test." Oliver smiled widely, cracking his nuckles in amusement and jumping off the bed for a quick second to grab the cream. He squirt it out on his hand, and smoothed it over Felicity's already bare body. He pulled the covers down all the way to reveal Felicity's pink lace underwear and otherwise bare body. Felicity shivered at the sudden coolness of having no sheets over her, but relaxed as Oliver touched a part of her spine and slowly dug his finger into the muscle. He let his fingers circle in a small motion in different parts of her shoulder and Felicity winced as he hit a spot just under her shoulder blade but relaxed again as her skin felt tingly and numb. Soothing.

Oliver let his hands travel down her body, his fingers pushing down in certain pressure points along the way, rubbing his fingers in a circular motion. His fingers pushed into her calves and drug down to her feet. Oliver put his thumbs in the dip of her foot and pushed hard, moving his thumb around to the different pressure points in circles. He traveled back up to her thighs, deciding to intensify the intimacy. He paused for a second, lowering his head down to her skin and letting his breath skim across her leg, knowing she couldn't stand when he teased her. He watched her skin change as goose bumps scattered all over her body.

Oliver placed his lips against her skin and let them grasp every sliver of her sleek, smooth legs. Wanting to intensify the romance, he let his lips travel up her back, grasping every inch of her skin as hard as he could. Felicity let out a moan, not able to resist his teasing anymore. She turned to face him, letting her exposed body squish up against his. Oliver brought himself up to Felicity's level and laid a passionate, rough kiss against her lips leaving a sweet lingering taste in Felicity's mouth. Her wanting lips rose in sync with his, embracing every moment like it was her last. She pressed her bare chest against his and felt up and down his body, engraving her fingers into the outlines of his abs.

Oliver lowered his body a touch, along with his mouth, letting his lips travel gracefully down her cheeks towards her neck leaving a trail of sexual tension. Felicity arched her back, leaning into his touch and closed her eyes. Her right hand slid up to his shoulder blades, letting her left hand play in his hair, teasing him just a tad with her nails.

Oliver tried to brush it off but couldn't stand her teasing anymore. He shifted his body dramatically, accidentally knocking down a lamp, causing it to shatter into pieces on the ground. Felicity jumped dramatically, her heart pounding and her breath shuddering, as a tear instantly filled her eyes and with the one second Oliver looked down at the lamp, she wiped the tears away. Trying to go unnoticed.

Oliver unknowingly let out a playful laugh and looked back into Felicity's whirly blue eyes which were now drowned in fear. His smile instantly faded and his expression was serious.

"Great I ruined it." Felicity babbled under her breath. Mostly to herself.

"No you didn't. What happened?"

Felicity looked away, "I don't even know. It just kind of... happened." But soon after she said that, realization set in.

"Tell you what," Oliver got up off the bed and headed to the kitchen, leaving Felicity alone- which was a horrible decision.

Omg. Alone. By myself. He's coming. He's here.

Felicity jumped as a tall, lean figure walked through the door. He looked exactly like her father from this angle and lighting. Her breath shuddered and hitched, her eyes filling with tears as she pulled the covers up over her body a little more and launched herself farther in the opposite direction.

Just Oliver.

Felicity let out a relieved sigh, tasting a tear as it entered her mouth slowly, leaving a tingling sensation lingering on her lips. She wiped her face realizing that she had been crying, just before Oliver turned around with a few chocolate bars and some popcorn.

"Figured we could use this," Oliver sat on the bed and snuggled up to Felicity, setting the popcorn and chocolate in between their legs so they could share. He picked up the remote as commercials played and when the right screen came up, he pressed play. It was 'Pitch Perfect', Oliver and Felicity's favourite movie to watch when someone had to be cheered up. It was a very funny movie that could perk anyone up and it had some drama too.

Felicity snuggled up against Oliver, feeling comforted. She took a big bite out of the Jersey Milk chocolate bar and closed her eyes, remembering that her mom used to call these Jersey Shore instead of Jersey Milk. She let the warmth of Oliver soak her and she drifted off to sleep, not even trying to stay awake for the movie.

SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY LATELY AND HAVENT GOTTEN TO WRITE IN A WHILE.

I NEED HELP. I HAVE A PLOT FOR THIS STORY ALREADY, BUT I NEED SOME ACTION GOIN ON HERE THERES NOTHING HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT AND I CAN SENSE PEOPLE ARE LOOSING INTEREST. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS?

THANKS GUYS FOR READING XO. BY THE WAY ITS STEPHEN'S 34TH BIRTHDAY TODAY <3