Chapter 21- Memories

Oliver woke up in the middle of the night to Felicity talking in her sleep. He looked at the alarm clock on Felicity's bedside table which read 2:43 A.M. Oliver had always been a light sleeper. He closed his eyes again but Felicity's words distracted him.

"No....No...No..No." Felicity repeated those words in a whisper and her voice sounded drained and like she was crying. Oliver sat up, resting on his elbows, and looked over at her. Her eyes were wide open and glistening with tears. She was staring straight up, looking lost, like someone that is visually impaired.

"Felicity," Oliver said in a normal tone, not wanting to worry her if she was awake. She didn't answer, just repeated that one word. He shook her a little, and she stopped talking but her eyes were still open. He raised his arm over her eyes and she didn't move at all. "Shes sleeping," Oliver whispered to himself and sat in the same position trying to listen to her.

Felicity let out a long, drained cry and Oliver got up from the bed, walking over to the other side of the bed and grabbed Felicity's arm, pulling gently, attempting to wake her up. Her eyes burst open, and she thrusted her bad leg over the bed kicking Oliver in the stomach, then kneeing him in the face as he bent over in pain. Felicity let out a shriek as she realized that she had used the leg that had the stab wound. She froze as she looked around the room, noticing she was safe and sound in her own room. She looked at the man who was bent over in front of her, holding his stomach, and realized that she hadn't kicked her father. She remembered the mans hair. It was Oliver. She rushed off the bed, and helped Oliver sit on the bed.

"Holy you've gotten stronger," Oliver let out a playful laugh, trying to ease Felicity's anxiety.

"Im...... so sorry Oliver. I didn't mean to. I thought-"

"Felicity, its okay. I know." Oliver sat up straight, ignoring the burning in his lungs and rubbed Felicity's back. He could feel her spine and shoulder blades as his hand searched her entire back. "Come on," Oliver jumped off the bed and headed to the kitchen.

"What're you doing?" Felicity followed him and watched from a distance as he grabbed the kettle and two mugs. He grabbed the coffee from the cabinet, putting a spoon full into each cup, pouring the hot water in after it. He made Felicity's exactly how she liked it and handed it to her. Walking over to the couch, he grabbed a disk, inserting it into the dvd player.

Felicity snuggled up onto the couch, putting the blanket over her entire body and leaned into Oliver, still feeling bad, and sipped her warm coffee. Oliver leaned over, putting his arm around her and lightly setting a kiss on her forehead. Felicity's entire body jumped with butterflies and her face heated as she realized she was smiling like an idiot. She tried to focus on the screen but her mind drifted off into wonderland. Suddenly, there was a bang outside her apartment door. It wasn't a knock, just a bang in the hall. Felicity jumped, and had total déjà vu.

Felicity's father came bursting into the room, dragging her out into the living room. Her mother sat in a chair, tied up with duct tape over her mouth. Her mascara was running and her eyes were teary. He tied Felicity up beside her, and struck her mom in the face with a T.V remote.

Felicity snapped out of it as Oliver got up, walking slowly towards the door and looking out the peep hole.

"All clear. I think someone might've just been getting home late." Oliver locked the door just incase and turned around and walked back to the couch. Felicity turned the other way, realizing tears were forming in her eyes. Oliver sat on the couch and wrapped his arm around Felicity again, expecting her to snuggle up to him but she didn't. He looked at her, noticing she was looking toward the door.

"Felicity?" Oliver let his hand rise to her chin, turning her face towards his. Tears glistened her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. "Felicity, whats wrong. Hey," Oliver looked straight into her eyes. He rested his hand along her jawline, using his thumb to wipe away her tears.

"Nothing, lets just watch the movie." Felicity's gaze turned towards the T.V and she grabbed the remote, turning up the volume.

"Felicity, no. Whats wrong." Oliver grabbed the remote from her grip, pausing it.

"No, Im fine," Felicity sniffled and wiped her tears.

"Fel-ic-ity,"

"I don't know. I just kind of remembered something."

"From what?"

"A few months ago.."

Oliver put the pieces together. Her father took her a few months ago. Her mom died there. She barely slept and probably always heard banging in the middle of the night.

She still remembered so much. She remembered everything like it was just a few hours ago.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Oliver was trying to be hopeful, but Felicity never talks about her feelings.

"Its okay, lets just watch the movie." Felicity grabbed the remote, unpausing it. She struggled to keep her mind from drifting off. She kept remembering every single little detail about the time she'd been with her father. All the times she'd tried to escape. All the times he'd hurt her. When she was little, when he would come home drunk and wake up everyone, yelling and screaming at her mom. Felicity's gaze drifted off and she looked up, without moving her head, and remembered her mom. The simplest, smallest things could trigger a million memories. Felicity silently cried, trying to go unnoticed by Oliver. She rested her head on his shoulder and cried, pretending to watch the movie.

Repositioning her head, she realized that she had made a wet puddle on Olivers shirt. She ignored it, not wanting to call attention to herself, and closed her eyes.

The movie was half over and Oliver noticed Felicity hadn't been moving for a while. He looked at her with his big blue eyes and noticed the dried tear streams on her face as she slept. She looked so peaceful. But she went to sleep feeling sad, and alone while Oliver was right there. Felicity hated sharing her feelings.

ARROW IS ON TONIGHT OMG YAY. OLICITY SCENE TOO. I FEEL SOOOO BAD FOR THEA SHE DIDNT EVEN GET TO KNOW ROY WASNT DEAD AND ROY DOESNT KNOW THEA IS DEAD. I SEEN IN THE PREVIEW MALCOLM WAS CRYING.

ENJOY THE VIDEO

SORRY GUYS the story is a little slow right now but I have lots of plans for next chapter and the ones after. Bare with me please i promise next chapter will be great. Another Oilicity moment next chapter. It'll be intense and ADORABLE ;) Sorry I haven't been updating as much lately I've been really busy. PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT OR VOTE OR WHATEVER. THANKS GUYS XO

THE ARROWS ON NOW BYE