Chapter 54-Fire Smoak

"Hey, oh my god," Felicity says, jogging towards Dig and then hugging him.

Oliver walks at a steady pace, and then throws his body into Dig's, and they pat each other on the back.

"Listen, Oliver, Felicity." Dig pauses, shifts his weight and looks back up into their eyes. He cant lie to them.  "Thea... she's missing. We were out last night chasing a lead and I heard a clunk and then silence. The guy is a ghost. All that we found about him was that he's got a sister, something about them being "a genius in technology"."

"Nobody's better than me." Felicity lifts her fingers in quotes, "'Genius in technology' my ass."

"Oliver, we'll find her."

Felicity went over to her computer and sat down. "Do you know a name? first, last, nickname?"

Dig winced, "something about Fire?"

Felicity nodded her head and typed in her computer. "Where were you last night? I can pull up the feed and try face recognition"

"Fifth and White. Outside that store," Dig points to the store that popped up on Felicity's computer.

"Gotcha," Felicity gets a blurry shot of his face, and the facial recognition ran through faces.

_____________________________________

Thea wakes up in a dark room. There is no light, no food, nothing. She cant see a thing.

"Helloo??!!!!!" She yells, desperately.

She hears a heavy metal gate being closed. She cant tell if its the door to the room that she's in or if its outside of her room. She has no way of telling where or how big the room she's in is.

Suddenly a sharp, tingly pain rushes its way from her arm to her entire body. She hears electricity zapping a few feet away.

"Hello?" She says, frozen in place.

"Where is Felicity Megan Smoak?!!" The man says, very aggressively and Thea feels a hot prong pushed into her back.
"Answer me!" The man becomes even more aggressive.

Thea stays silent.

Another hot, stinging zap is rushed through her body and a screeching noise fills the room.

Thea moans in agony. She cant see a thing which is why she hasn't run yet. For all she knows there could be daggers waiting for her to run in to.

Thea finally gathers the courage to speak, "What do you want with Felicity Smoak?" She tries to talk as softly as she can.

"None of your goddamn business!" The man yells and pokes the prong deeper onto her broiling skin.

"If you know me then how do you not know where Felicity is. And how did you find out who I am?" Thea says, since she's still in her Speedy suit.

The man doesn't answer her. Instead, He grabs her by the hair and tugs her toward the place she heard the gate earlier.

A blinding light invades Thea's eyes and she is forced to shut them.

---------

Digg sits next to Felicity. "How was your trip?"

"You know what, I actually missed all of this drama. It was so quiet over there. Me and Oliver were always alone. He kept me sheltered from where the men were just in case they were still there. We stayed in his airplane thing. I missed my bed," Felicity says and laughs at herself.

Digg laughs with her.

"How was it without your badass sidekick," Felicity says playfully, giving Digg the eyes.

"It was lonelier. Harder." Digg rises from his chair, "I missed you." He leaves Felicity alone in the lair.

"Wait, Digg," Felicity says before he takes the last step out of the door.

He stops, then heads back toward her. 

"What if he's a regular. Y'know like kidnaps women regularly. What if I dress up in the green suit. Maybe he will be there, waiting for the next female vigilante."

"Felicity, what if he isn't. Thats a huge leap of faith there. He could be targeting small brown haired women, or something. We don't know his motives," Digg said.

"Fair enough, but he's wearing a mask. There are blindspots on the feed and I cant find him beyond this footage. There are no suspicious vehicles or one large enough to hold a tied up woman in the back without it being visible. It had to have been a van or a truck or something," Felicity is cut off by Digg.

"What if he didn't take her anywhere in a vehicle. What if he's keeping her somewhere close enough that he can discreetly take her into the darkness of the night. What if it's closer than we thought. Right under our noses."

-----------------------

"Wake up, Ms. Queen," a strange voice rings in Thea's ears. 

She becomes frantic. The man knows her identity. She is trapped.

"Now," another voice from behind her whispered vulgarly in her ear. "Here is whats going to happen. You tell us anything that you know about Felicity Smoak, and we will be nice. Disobey, and you will regret your choice."

"Understood?" The other man says.

Thea only nods her head.

"Where was Felicity Smoak in the past few months," the man in front of her asked.

He doesn't have a mask on anymore. He has dirty blond hair, a muscular, tall build, and piercing blue eyes. The model type,  not the kidnapping or murder or torture type. He's got innocence in his eyes. 

"An island," Thea says.

The other man comes beside the blond one, and they smile and nod.

"When did she get back?"

"If you know that she's back then why are you interrogating me," Thea asks, her voice stone cold.

"Just answer to goddamn question," The man yells. Spit flies from his mouth onto Thea's face and she looks at him harshly.

"The other day. Can I at least ask your name? I mean, you know mine now and if you're gonna interrogate me and torture me or whatever, it would be the least bit of respect you could give. I see the innocence in your eyes. You don't want to do anything to me, you don't want to hurt anyone. But I also see the desperation."

"My name is Colin Smoak. Others know me as fire," the blond one says. 

Thea's skin crawls at his last name.

I know it took quite a long time to get this updated, and im sorry. I havent been able to because of school, but i need to start writing again, so there will be more chapters shortly.