Chapter 8- Mama Smoak

"Thanks for like, not freaking out," Felicity mumbled looking up at Oliver

"Felicity, I could never get mad at you, and what happened Isnt your fault at all and It doesn't affect the way I see you." Oliver ran his pointer finger slowly up and down the crease on Felicity's back and felt out her shoulder blades and around her neck, causing her to shiver.

Oliver and Felicity were so deeply in love and they didn't even realize it-although everyone else did. The way Oliver looked at her, with such compassion, sweetness, honesty laced in his eyes and the way that Felicity looked at Oliver, happiness filling her inside and out, and her mouth danced with joy every time he kissed her. They were so in love.

There was a knock at her apartment door.

Uuuughh

Felicity ignored the knock but she heard a clatter of keys and her apartment door flew open. Felicity tensed and they quietly got out of the bed-Both of them not bothering to put a shirt on- as they creeped out of Felicity's bedroom, they noticed a short woman with tall heels, wearing a party dress, and had blonde curly hair. Felicity cringed at the sight. The woman hears them approaching her and spins around.

"FELICITY!!! I see you finally have a boyfriend, eh? Ohmigod he's a cutie" The woman says practically yelling across the room.

"Ohmigod, mom stop," Felicity grabbed a blanket that was laying on the couch to cover up her shirtless stomach. Felicity's face went beat red as Oliver turned around looking at Felicity. "Be right back" Felicity dragged Oliver back into the room by his arm and quickly closed the door behind her and shoved a shirt in Oliver's face as she grabbed a sweatshirt for herself and put it on. Felicity gave Oliver a warning look to not follow her as opened the door to go talk to her mom, but she crashed into her mom as she opened the door.

"Mom!!! You were listening?! Ohmigod privacy please" Felicity shut the door behind her, leaving Oliver alone in her room.

"What? I didn't even hear anything."

"Thats not the point. What are you doing here"

"Didn't you get my text?"

"No, I didn't get any messages mom"

Moma Smoak pulls out her phone from her purse to show felicity that she sent it. But there the text was, sitting there, not sent yet.

"Mom, you have to actually hit send."

"Oops"

Oliver opened the door to see Felicity and her mom still standing right outside the doorway.

"Hi," Oliver's voice was deep and his eyes were laced with concern as he looked at Felicity. "Im Oliver"

"Oh Ive heard so much about you" Felicity's mom said all too happily as she gave Felicity a wink that was so obvious and made her blush. Oliver just laughed.

--------------------------------

"Dig, my moms here and wants to follow me everywhere, help? She cant follow me and Oliver to Verdant," Felicity's voice was shaky which made Dig worry even more

"Okay well why don't you take a shopping day with her, maybe she just wants some time with her daughter."

"Yay" Felicity's voice was so sarcastic that Dig knew right away she really didn't want to

"Come on Felicity she is your mom y'know."

"fine."

This is kinda short but I don't feel like writing anymore cause I'm really tired and i promised id have another chapter tonite. Tomorrow (April 8) is bullying awareness day! Wear pink please guys :) xo
300 VIEWS YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH