Chapter 52- The end

Felicity took her first step around the corner and greeted everyones eyes. They were all smiling, staring right at her.

None of them were blood related to Felicity considering her mother was murdered by her now locked up father. She doesn't have any siblings or any relative thats living in the same country. She hadnt talked to the ones that were alive in years, so whats the point of inviting strangers?

Digg, Barry, Iris, Caitlyn, Cisco and Ronnie were there too. Laurel and Sara were also there. Everyone that they had trusted with their night activity secret was there. Including the people that Barry let in on his secret.

She walked down the aisle with Thea by her side, her heart beaming but laced with anxiety—good anxiety.

She held a bouquet of flowers, along with a fake flower—the one she had kept from her mothers funeral. When she got to the platform, Oliver greeted her with the biggest smile she'd ever seen him wear. She separated the fake flower from the real ones and put it in his jackets' pocket. This flower meant everything to her, it was so special. He took her hands, and a man began to speak. 

He said something about honouring each other and whatnot, which they'd already discussed numerous times so Felicity practically memorized what he was saying. When the man asked the big question, "Will you take him to be your husband," Felicity nodded quickly and laughed. Oliver did the same, and they exchanged rings, followed by a french kiss.

Felicity wrapped her arms around Oliver's shoulders, and his hand framed her face perfectly. The audience applauded and Felicity and Oliver looked out into the crowd and presented a Jewish tradition.

She hugged Oliver afterwords, and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

This chapter is extremely short, I know. I'm done with this book for now, but I might update in a while, Im just not feeling this book anymore.

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic. Thank you so much and I'd love to hear feedback.

I wrote a new fanfic, its from first person perspective of Felicity. Heres the description and a bit of the first chapter.

Book Description

"Felicity, lost in her mothers suicide, takes on a dangerous path, flirting with death everyday. When her boss, Mr. Oliver Queen, finds out that she hides liquor in her purse, he gives her the next day off. That same night the mysterious Green Arrow visits her and they seem to bond over losses. Her father, even more drunk than she is, is more dangerous than she thought he ever could be, but for now, he's out of her life. Oliver may become an interest of hers, and in the future someone will have to overcome their fears for themselves and the one they love."

Chapter 1 preview

"It was dark, as usual, and as I was heading to my car, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. At first I thought it was a minor hallucination, and I ignored it the best I could, popping another pill into my thirsty mouth, taking a sip of vodka to wash it down. But when I felt a hand on my shoulder I snapped backwards to see who it was so quickly that I fell and my purse landed about a foot away. I looked up to see my boss casually walking over to my purse to pick up what had fallen out. Thank god I had my handy water bottle to disguise the vodka that was actually inside of it. But then I remembered I had another three bottles of vodka in my very oversized purse, and when I heard clinking and a zipper, I knew they had fallen out. Suddenly, all of those feelings of loneliness and wanting to be noticed faded away, and my heart pounded inside my chest so hard I thought he could see the vein on my neck throbbing.

And when I quickly helped myself up, I seen him opening the water bottle I had dropped and raising it to his nose. He cringed slightly.

"Mr. Queen, I can explain," I said cheesily. And when I opened my mouth to continue, he raised his hand to stop me. I shut my mouth.

"Felicity," He said, almost sympathetically. "I've known alcoholics and I know what this life can lead to." He put his hand on my shoulder, forgetting I was his employee. "I dont care if im your boss, you can always count on me for someone to talk to.""