Chapter 14.

Chapter 14:- The Party Diaries!

Happy Reading :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Manik.

I dressed myself into a white T-shirt with my blue denims and wore a black overcoat I gelled my hairs and headed downstairs. We all had decided to pick girls up together.

I entered alya's place with abhi, dhruv and cabir.

All the girls came downstairs but she.

Wasn't there yet!

Where is she?!

I heard few sounds of heels and looked up to find her. Dressed in a beautiful black dress her back was facing me. Her long hairs were left open and as she turned around I felt like the time has stopped.

She looked beautiful. Her skirt was long but it had a cut from one side which reached upto her thighs. Just when I was about to walk upstairs that pervert went over to her.

"You look beautiful" he said and his eyes were looking at her. I walked upto nandini and held her by her waist and Harshad looked at me.

"You.. You're going out with him? You know you have better options!" He said.

"I know what options I've you don't need to enlighten me. You better keep away your pervert brain from me." Nandini answered very boldly and that Harshad instead of walking away smirked at her. I was about to punch him but nandini kept her hand on my back and moved it up and down trying to calm me down. I looked at her she blinked eyes.

"Let's go" she said and I smiled. I entwined our hands and we walked downstairs.

"You look beautiful" I said looking into her eyes and she smiled and blushed a little.

"What's with the make up?!" I asked.

"Alya did that! It looks pretty good doesn't it?!" She asked while looking into the mirror of my bike.

"You always look beautiful" I said in a flow and she looked at me with widened eyes and I looked here and there.

"I think we should get going" I said and she nodded she sat behind and I drove to the pub!

While I was driving she kept her hands on my waist and held my shirt tight whenever we took sharp turns. I slowed down my bike thought that she might be scared of high speed. She was much relaxed once I slowed down it was a very silent ride. We both finally reached the pub. We entered inside and everyone else had already hit the dance floor.

"Nandini come on" Dhruv called her swinging his hands up in the air and she smiled and headed towards the dance floor. She looked at me and gestured me to join her, when I didn't move she dragged me with her. As soon as we hit the dance floor she started dancing grooving her hips, turning her head around. Even her hairs danced she moved her body very nicely to the beat after dancing for good half and hour we decided to take rest.

"Let's get to the fun... Vodka competition" mukti said and everyone looked at each other.

"You guys have fun.. Please let us go and have some time alone" cabir said while holding navya. Navya blushed as he said.