Get some distance

.......... the door knocked Seth sat up and wiped his eyes as Brae put his head round the door.

‘Can I come in”

Of course” Seth got off of the bed and walked over to the window and pulled back the drapes as Dawn was breaking.

“Are you okay?” Brae walked over to me and took a deep breath

“She’s still out she can’t answer you” Seth sighed

“I wasn’t talking to Star” Brae walked over to Seth “I was asking if you we’re okay?”

“I am” Seth Nodded Leaning on the wall

“Okay and I think I can smell bull shit” Seth smiled at him “I was getting ready to piss off my sister when you seemed to listen to Marco”

“I understand and truthfully I did begin to listen to him, until he spoke of Star the way he did” Seth looked at me and then at Brae “there is one purpose in my life and she is lying there… She’s my everything Brae… I can see why you’re mother gave up her immortality because she fell in love, I’d give it up also to be with her”

“But you don’t have to because of who you both are right?’ Brae leant on the wall and folded his arm over his chest

“No I don’t” Seth sighed “I need to get her away from here”

“Well I was going to suggest you take her out of state for a while and Joe and I will keep a watch out for your Daddy” brae chewed his lip

“I want to take her to Paris”

“As in France”

I have an apartment there; I am able to protect her there better than here where my father is grounded”

“Yeah but…” Brae looked back at me

“I promise you she will be safe and she will be cared for”

“Will see be pregnant?”

“It is a possibility she may already be” Seth averted his eyes

“What you climb into my sisters bed once and she gets knocked up”

“It is different for us Brae. It is more likely that when you meet the one person you are supposed to be with things change and…” Brae held up his hands

“Okay I really don’t think I need any more details” Seth walked back over to the bed “Do I have your permission to take her away from here?”

‘Do you need it?”

“You are the head of your Family and I was going to ask your father for your sisters hand in marriage the day that she died”

“I know” Brae grinned “So I guess you’ll have to ask me now”

“I will” he nodded “But I will ask Star first”

“Hey I thought it was ask the head of the family first” brae frowned “And damn you are so stuck in the 1800’s”

“For something’s” Seth nodded “But something’s are going to change”

“Well if it helps you out I’ll say yes if you want to marry her?” Seth bowed his head to Brae “Now please I’m so uneasy about Star being here with your Father still around somewhere”

“I agree” Seth slid his arms under me and picked me up off the bed Brae grabbed a blanket and wrapped it round me while I was in Seth’s arms. The two of them walked out of the room and across the hall. “Could you?” Brae took me from Seth. “This will feel strange but keep breathing”

“What…” Brae pulled a face as Seth put one hand on Brae and one hand on me

“Breathe” Seth said quickly “Lift us take us silent and swift” the ground rumbled and brae clamped his eyes closed and gripped me tighter to him as the oxygen seemed to be pulled from his lungs “Don’t fight it relax and Breathe” Seth said calmly Brae took a quick breath and suddenly felt light rain on his skin. “Brae give me Star before you drop to the floor”

Brae opened his eyes they were outside of the tattoo shop

“What… how…” Brae was looking round slightly bewildered

“It is something I can do I have never done it with more than just myself” Seth took a deep breath I will take Star to France that way tonight”

“Is it safe”

“Are you here in one piece?”

“Okay smart Ass” Brae chuckled “Will you at least call me when you get there with her”

“I will” Seth nodded

“Do I need to pack for her?” Brae walked toward the shop

“No I have things for her”

“I’m not going to ask because tonight truly has made my head hurt” Brae put his hand on the door handle “I’m sorry you have lost your brothers”

“Thank you” Seth nodded “But I’d like to think I gained on in you” Brae smiled at him

“Sure Buddy just call me when you get to France” Brae walked in the shop and closed the door behind him. Seth closed his eyes and pressed his lips to my temple.

“Take us from here to our home” Brae watch as the mist swirled and then cleared.

“We need to be on our guard you know” Joe put his hand On Braes shoulde making him jump

‘I know I just hope that Star will be safe for a while”…………….