Oh Crap

……….. “I haunted your dreams” I raised an eyebrow at him. He nodded He put his hand under my elbow and gestured back toward the table. I went back and he waited for me to sit before he did.

“I relieved the night you died over and over” his voice was low and strained.

“Why?” his turned to raise the eye brows a smile played on his lips.

“Do you have the scar” he pointed to his own chest, I nodded “what happened that night really wasn’t supposed to happen”

“Well I sort of gathered that” I sank the rest of my beer it was starting to get warm in the bar “Can we go outside” Seth’s head shot toward the bar where his brothers were looking our way.

“Excuse me for a moment” He got up and bowed his head politely and strode off toward the steps my phone was ringing in my purse. I pulled it out.

Me * yes Brae

Brae * some party huh?

Me * what?

Brae * turn your head toward the door

I got up and looked to see Brae wave at me his arm round the shoulders of the rich girl I had stopped him going to bed with by… I shuddered… kissing him.

Me * you followed me?

Brae * no

Me * bullshit.

I hung up the phone and got to my feet I looked to the bar where Seth was in a heated conversation with Cole and Marco. I walked down the steps and people seemed to move out of the way as I walked across the floor toward Brae.

“How fucking dare you” I stopped in front of him literally toe to toe with him.

“Excuse me” the girl pushed her way in-between the two of us “Look bitch you might have tried to get him for yourself once but I’ll take you down he’s my man” I got wide eyed and even Brae pulled a face at her.

“Aw honey you really don’t want to annoy me because you won’t win” I looked at her “I don’t give a damn if you ride him like a race horse now step out of the way I’m talking to Brae”

“I’ll have you thrown out of here you bitch”

“Really” I smiled at her I could feel a burning sensation in my fingertips I lifted one hand

“Star” Brae warned I started to twirl my index finger “Star don’t”

“Bite me Brae” I snapped I felt the breeze whip round me from the floor

“What the…” she looked taken aback as her arms were pinned to her sides with wind spiraling round her like a tornado “Help me” she screamed

“When I tell you to step out of the way I mean step out of my way” I flicked my finger sending her spiraling into a chair. I grabbed Brea by the arm and yanked him outside leaving confusion in the bar behind us.

“Seriously did you have to do that” Brae pulled his arm from my hold

“She was pissing me off but then again so are you” I poked him in the chest “What the hell are you doing here”

“Me I was having a drink” he knocked my finger away “I want to know what the fuck you’re doing after everything we learned last night and today you’re sitting playing nice with a Fucking Vandes”

“I’m finding out more shit dumbass” I poked him again

“Oh so help me you do that once more and…”

“And you’ll what” I threw my arms out “I’m not a kid that needs babysitting”

“You were with him last night weren’t you?” Brea seemed to loom over me

“Where I was is none of your business”

“It is my business Sis I’m supposed to keep you safe”

“I am safe”

“How do you know, that guy killed you!”

“And you killed his brother”

“For trying to hit on you, because you know damn well you’d have stood no chance against him” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“I’m not sitting there with the asshole that is Marco”

“No you’re sitting with his immortal bad boy brother that KILLED YOU” he held my arms and shook me a little.

“Wrong the tip of his sword was broken by a bolt of lightning that our mother had thrown at his father, he didn’t skewer me himself dumb ass it was an accident”

“Accident and the Vandes do not appear in the same sentence! Did you listen to anything Pete and Joe said about Daddy dearest?”

“It was an accident” I heard Seth’s calm voice behind me “Believe me killing Star was a mistake and I’d have happily taken her place”

“You Fucker” Brae’s stance changed

“I have regretted it every moment since it happened” Seth stayed calm

“Well excuse me if I don’t believe you… you aren’t to be trusted “Hell I’ll bet that it was you that killed me”

“Back off Brae” I put my hand in his chest and pushed him back a little “Seth wasn’t doing anything wrong”

“I’m not here to hurt your Sister” Seth began to sound a little over confident “But I won’t let you accuse me of things I have not done” I looked at Seth and put my hand on his Chest as well

“Hey you guys need to both chill out” I groaned “Seth Brae is my Brother and you have to admit he has a point” I heard Brae scoff “and you need to trust me I understand what I can do for the most part”

“Against a human girl yes” Brae shook his head “he’s immortal” he jerked his head in Seth’s direction.

“As are you” Seth chuckled

“Oh both of you stop waving your dicks at each other it’s like a testosterone fest here right now” Both Seth and Brae looked at each other and then at me “I’m going home” I dropped my arms “Brae go try to stop skinny bitch from having a meltdown all it was, was a little wind and for god sake do not tell her I’m your sister or she’ll think you=’re more of a freak than you actually are for kissing your sister” I pinched the bridge of my nose.

“You kissed me” he smiled

“Dude” I cupped my hand a perfect snow ball formed

“Okay” he held up his hands I tossed the snow into the street. I turned to Seth.

“I should have left when your brother’s showed up”

“They do not know it was you” Seth Ignored the glaring of Brae that even I could feel “They left before you’re little show in my bar” a wry smile played on his lips “At least let me take you home” he touched my arm lightly

“Okay Buddy I don’t think you need to paw my… Damn it Star” he spluttered as I tossed another snowball over my shoulder hitting him full in the face.

“I don’t’ think that would be a good idea I sort of have more protectors there” I felt nervous for him just thinking what would happen if Joe and Pete saw him.

“I know” he nodded “I’ll get you a cab” he walked to the edge of the street

“You tell Pete and Joe and I’ll kick your ass’ I hissed at Brae

“Yeah well now I’m watching your ass more than I was going to Sis” I shook his head at me and pulled open the door of the bar. I walked over to where Seth was standing with the door of the cab open.

‘Thank you” I smiled at him

“Thank you for trusting me” he bowed his head again “Sleep well Star, things may change” he lifted my hand and kissed it. Damn was he for real I swallowed hard I knew it was so wrong to be attracted to him but crap he was charming and I’d gone to bed with a guys for less. He took a step back and waited till I was in the cab before he walked away…………..