Intensity

………… As if his words made it happen the gown dropped to the floor, His breath caught as the candle light flickered wildly. I had to admit if felt a little smug at that because the underwear was so far removed from anything that would have been worn under that gown so long ago even if I’d forgone the sweet matching bra because the corset did that job well enough. He stepped round me so he was in front of me. He brushed my lips with his I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt him moved the flower over my face smelling the scent of the freesia as he ran it along my jaw, my head tipped back a little as he drew it slowly down my throat taking longer to go from one collar bone to the other. This was driving me to the brink of insanity, I felt the softness. I s as he brought it down in a line between my breasts and across my stomach stopping it at the black lace of my panties tracing back and forth. My breathing was ragged and hard and I knew he was watching me watching the passion that I knew was written on my face.

I opened my eyes the tension hanging like a haze in the air around us the heat making beads of sweat appear on both of us. Something in me made me want him more than I had wanted anyone before not that I really had but I felt something long forgotten tug at me heat pulsing on my back. I stepped out of the gown at my feet and moved within inches of him. I touched my finger tips to my lips, his eyes watching me intently filled with utter want and lust his breathing as hard as mine. I moved my fingers and kissed him keeping my eyes open and watched the shock as the icy sensation mine met his hot lips. He didn’t even notice I’d undone his pants and they’d joined my gown on the floor. I chuckled and stepped back flicking my hand and the wind caught him and pushed him back onto the bed, well if I had the gifts I had to use then right…?

He smiled and shook his head a little making him look even sexier as he lay in the center of the bed. I made my way on to him my knees either side of his hips. I started to move over him with the lightest of touches making him moan I moved his hand above his head as I continued the teasing circling my hips against him, he coked his head and set his jaw. I bit my lip at the sheer pleasurable torture on his face. The heat seemed to increase making us slick with the moisture in the air. It felt like the air was being scorched out of the room but I didn’t care I had one thing to focus on and that was him….

Seth reached up his hand without breaking his gaze with me and pulled the pins from my hair letting the tendrils fall forward a warm wind lifted it out of the way.

“You look so beautiful” he murmured “I can’t begin to tell you… how much I’ve want this”

I was caught off guard by his words; I never knew being this close to one person could make me feel the way I was feeling. I meant down and kissed him with everything I could give; it was so intense that I felt like my soul shook. I formed ice crystals on my finger tips and sat up on him the only thing separating is was the cotton of his underwear and the lace of mine. I traced my fingers down his chest steam literally rising from the heat of his body as the ice crystals evaporated My fingers gliding lower my eyes staying fixed on his I toyed with the top of waist band of his underwear. He inhaled sharply and looked at me in a way no man ever had he moved under me and flipped me on to my back and hovered over me.

“My turn I think” he mused “I’m not the only one that will be teased and tortured here tonight” he licked his lips

“We’ll see” I winked at him “I can give as good as I get” Okay Never challenge an Immortal well unless you’re also immortal… good job I am.

Seth sounded feral as he seemed to growl and he hunched over me a little more the heat in the room making it hard to catch a breath I felt tug and realized the both of us now were naked, for a split second I hoped to god he hadn’t ripped them because it was bad enough I’d have to go home in the gown but with no underwear… my mind snapped closed on that right now I had bigger things to think of… I glanced down his body and bigger was indeed the case………………….