Resisting

.... My head was spinning as the car speed through the streets we pulled up outside of the Vandes building Did they really think this is where Seth and I made love last night.

“Take her to Seth’s chambers” Gregor said as he stepped out of the car “there is a syringe that will aid her sleep”

“I don’t want her sleeping” Marco protested

“I told you that you need to have patience Son” Gregor stepped back as Marco got out and pulled me into his arms “She will not conceive in the stressed state she is in right now… she needs to relax and be comfortable”

“Doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun” Marco chuckled I felt the whoosh of air as I was taken from Marco and suspended in the air while Gregor reached out for Marco grabbing his throat

“It doesn’t it means you wait you do not touch her until tomorrow or I will kill you and let Cole at her” Gregor snarled “I will not let all of my sons ruin this”

“I’m sorry Father” Gregor let him go

“Take her to Seth’s Chambers give her the shot and leave her” Gregor stalked away “I need to get ready for my grandchild”

‘But Father it will be months” Marco plucked me from the air and hurried after Gregor

“I know but there are plans to be put into motion and we have to think how to dispose of that Protector that things he’s allied with us”

“Let me take him” Cole stepped out of the shadows

‘You little brother”

“Yes me I’m sick of you and Seth getting all the glory”

“He is yours” Gregor sighed “I’m exhausted do not disturb me for the rest of the night” he stepped into an elevator Cole pushed the button on the second elevator and watched as Marco adjusted my weight in his arms

“Are you going to listen to Father?”

“I have to” Marco ground his teeth “He will know if I touch her” he looked at Cole “Damn I don’t know if I have self control enough”

“Well that dress is filthy” Cole lifted the hem of the dress and fingered it “She can’t sleep in it” Marco smiled at him “We’ll have to get her changed”

“We have to give her something to sleep in” Marco chuckled

“I have something she can wear” Cole smirked

“No we’ll put her in something of Seth’s his scent should help her relax” Marco looked at me I seriously felt punch drink my head felt like it didn’t belong to me and my back hurt like hell round my tattoo “Damn I can’t wait to be inside of her”

‘Share and share alike Marco”

“Pecking order Cole Pecking order we’ve got Seth out of the way but I get to taste her first” the elevator doors opened and they walked across the hallway Cole pushed open the door. Seth’s his smell assaulted my sense the room was filled with the strong scent of him and the faint scent of Freesias that were dotted round the room in small vases. I felt Marco stride across the room and lay me down on the bed and he stripped off his jacket “Go get me a shirt from his closet” He instructed Cole “Now my sweet star” he smiled down at me “Let’s see about getting this dress off shall we” I shook my head “Relax you’re safe” he chuckled as I felt the binding on my wrist release and the blood began to flow back to my fingertips He slid the straps of the dress over my shoulders slowly as if teasing himself he moved off the bed to stand at the foot and pulled the rest of the dress off of my body. The dress that Seth had given me the dress that he’d picked out for me to wear, he was going to be the only man to see me out of it” I lifted my hand without Marco seeing the charge that had built in me didn’t take much persuading to free itself There was a yelp as Marco hit the opposite wall taking out a sofa and a fire screen as he went.

“Don’t touch me” My mind began to clear with the release of the energy Marco coughed a little as he got to his knees shaking his head as if to clear it I caught sight of Cole raise his hands I pointed a finger at him “You want the same?”

“Please you couldn’t if you…” the white shirt fluttered to the floor as a mini tornado whipped Cole around like a rag in a washing machine

“Don’t piss me off I’m having a bad fucking day” I got off the bed forcing my knees to hold me up. “You want me I’m going to have to have proof that Seth is still alive” My eyes flicked between the two of them “I made a deal”

‘yeah so did your Mother” Marco got to his feet clicked his neck to the left and dusted the plaster dust from his shirt “That didn’t end well did it”

“You’re an ass” I let my hand drop along with Cole who groaned as he hit a dresser on his way to the marble floor “And you think I’m going to let you get me knocked up” I started to recall parts of the conversation “There is only one man that can do that and that man has part of me in him and I have him in me”

“Yeah yeah so we heard” Cole groaned “Damn you punctured a lung”

“Shame we don’t have a fucking guillotine I’d cut you head of” I looked at him making the mistake of taking my eyes from Marco. The ground trembled making my unstable legs buckle and I dropped to the floor Marco moving faster than I thought possible his hand to my throat.

“Believe me my darling Star I will make you have my child and then I will relish in watching you watch my brother die and while his body burns he drew his finger across my throat “Shame such a waste when you could be my personal woman” I gasped for breath Now you sleep I saw Cole appear with a needle in his hand “And tomorrow you’re body will be mine” I squirmed as the needle found a vein in my wrist and darkness wrapped round me……………