Our Dance

**I have to ask this check out the link at the side for the web page Please all i ask is you listen to the song while reading about them dancing**

………….. “I’d like to be the only one on your dance card tonight” he laughed

“Finally brother you have some game” I froze at the sound of Marcos’ voice “I did wonder why you were up here”

“And we are leaving to go dance” Seth Moved me semi behind him. I looked at Marco he had two girls with him. “You have the box”

“Thank you” Marco bowed his head to his brother “You need to change it up a little Seth… you’re getting very” he looked Seth up and Down “Trapped in time”

“You want to push me again Marco” I felt the air charge round us as it had in the street the other day there was a slight vibration in the box that wasn’t down to the band Marco’s cockiness evaporated “I do not tolerate you as well as I once did”

“Forgive me” Marco dipped his head Seth put his hand in the small of my back

“Lets go dance” he smiled at me I walked by Marco.

“Oh Seth” Marco called out isn’t that the dress that…” I flicked my finger and a gust of wind snapped the door from Marco’s hand and slammed it in his face Seth looked at me

“Tag team him” I pushed my tongue in to my cheek a little “and you asked me not to ask about the dress… I have a feeling when you’re ready you’ll tell me about it”

“You assume a lot Miss Remus” he chuckled as we walked down the staircase

“I guess I still have a lot to learn” He took my hand.

“I agree” he smiled he lead me out onto the stage.

I scooped up the train of the gown and put the wrist loop over my hand holding it out of the way so I wouldn’t trip. He walked out into the center of the floor and waited for me his eyes twinkling as the music changed to a song I knew from one of my favorite movies… well it started off as a stage show. He took my hand and put his other on my waist as ‘All I ask of you’ from Phantom of the Opera started to play with two of the Opera company actually singing.

“I’ll tread on your feet” I said as I felt the strength of him through his clothes

“No you won’t you know how” he smiled.

We both started to move across and round the stage like in my memory of dancing with my Father my feet knew what they were doing automatically. I was lost in his eyes framed by the scarlet mask he was wearing. Our eyes were locked on each other as if no one else was there. I felt warmth spread from his hand all along my back, People had actually stopped dancing and had backed away giving Seth and I the entire stage to move one.