A lot to take in

........ “Okay so again how the hell are we here now?” Brae asked “You guys called me and got me here telling me I had a long lost sister that has a past” I looked at all of them “But I was thinking she was a stripper or a hooker or something”

“Hey” I swatted him

“What have you looked in the mirror when you go out you look either like a hooker or a stripper all be it a high class one” he shrugged

“I’ll kick your ass in a minute” I scowled at him

“Oh Jeez you two used to fight like this when you were little” Pete chuckled “and Brae half the time she did kick your ass” Brae muttered something I and Gibbs slapped him

“Okay before this disintegrates in to a UFC match” Joe laughed Moving our chairs apart “the last thing we need is you pissed because you get struck by lightning” Brae and I both stopped glaring at each other and looked at Joe.

“Lightning?” I narrowed my eyes at him

“You need to learn about your Mother” Pete leant forward and put another picture down of the woman from my dream I knew was my Mom.

“WOW she’s beautiful” Brae picked up the picture and ran his finger over it lightly “Something in his eyes changed as if he knew her “Mama” he murmured loud enough to wrench at my heart

“Beautiful was one word to describe her” Joe nodded “She was a very special creature”

‘Creature you make her sound like a pack horse” I snapped

“No honey” Joe put his hand over mine “She was a creature from the night”

“Whoa my Mom was a Vampire” I choked on the jack I’d just drank

“Okay you read to many books” Pete groaned “there is a lot more than vampires and Were wolves” he smirked “and anyway they don’t come here they prefer to stay in eastern Europe” Okay I didn’t even laugh at this because with everything that was happening I wasn’t sure what was real anymore.

“What?” Brae looked lost again

“Okay your mother was a fallen star”

“What like some Singer or actor that was once huge and then fucked up” Brae pulled a face

“No as in a STAR like in the night sky type of Star” Joe shook his head “She fell to earth to find the love of an immortal that was banished here”

“Her Father your Grandfather, sent her to try to try to restore the good into the immortal” Pete got up and paced the floor “He was once a good guy if you want to call him that. He was able to end wars just by his command but, then he was swayed by a daughter of some ancient Greek king she promised him everything of her father’s enemy If her father was to win the war and he turned a blind eye when she killed her father after the victory” Brae and I were listening intently “He’d never taken anything before but he’d taken a liking to the life on earth and he wanted something to make his own instead of using his powers to end the wars, he wanted to have his cake and eat it so that’s how he was banished to spend eternity on the earth” Pete smiled and took another drink of Jack “Well he did what she asked and she offered him herself as his queen so they could rule together, he developed a liking for mortal women and used then for his own gain killing powerful men for treasure while mesmerizing the women into his bed”

“Wow talk about sowing wild oats” Brae snorted

“No he never had children” Okay I was really lost now “Until he became jealous”

“Of what?” I asked before brae could say something dumb again

“Your Mother” Joe poured my drinks