My Sacrifice

…………. “PETE” I screamed shaking my head “No” Fear gripped me at the sight of Seth on his knees the glint of the steel pressed at his throat. Pete grip tight on Seth Hair. “Please Pete Please don’t” I begged

“Shut the hell up” Pete sneered at me “For once why did you not do what you were told you stupid bitch” Seth Struggled against him Pete pressed the knife breaking the skin. I watched the trickle of scarlet blood run down his neck and soak into the whiteness of his shirt.

"Pete Stop Please” I was on the verge of hysteria

“You should have walked away from him after I warned you” Pete shook his head “But no you think you know what’s best”

“Enough” Gregor commanded Pete shot him a look of pure loathing “I allied with you so we all will gain power not for you to bitch about her”

“You allied with him” I looked from Gregor to Pete

“He has a point we gain power when you have a child with another immortal… and I had to do something after being stuck babysitting you because your mother lay with a Mortal. Waiting first for you to come back, watching you grow up…” He rolled his eyes actually watching you “God it was like being tortured and then having to have you live with me to try to hone your gifts but you had to go to that fuckin party” he spat put “You had to catch the attention of Him” He shook Seth, Why wasn’t Seth fighting back?

“So why have you joined with him” I looked at Gregor, I was to scared if I tried to stop Pete he’d be faster than I was and I’d lose Seth “Why?” I shook my head Seth caught my eyes and smiled weakly at me all the love for me was in his eyes.

“He needs a grandkid from you and one of his sons… he got me to understand that Just because I’m supposed to be a protector he has the ability to give me power of my own” Pete grinned he was power hungry I’d been right years had made him bitter.

“When will you shut up” Gregor sounded frustrated I could hear Pete grind his teeth. “You have stronger power then you’re mother did which surprises me” Gregor walked over to me and trailed his finger down my arm I pulled away from him.

“Leave her alone… Do not touch her” Seth snarled his father looked at him and laughed

“Down boy” Pete hissed in his ear “I’m just waiting for Daddy to give me the nod so I can take this damn head right off your shoulders”

“No” I cried feeling the tears run down my cheeks “No” it was more of a whisper As I reached my hand out toward Seth, toward the man, the Immortal I was in love with and so connected with.

“No you don’t my darling” Gregor moved his hand quickly a silver streak caught round my wrist wrapping tightly round it the other end of it snapping round my other wrist drawing them tightly together “And do not try to use your power to get free” he clipped my chin in between his thumb and forefinger “You are still not full in control”

“Let her go” Seth was fighting now the blood running faster the more the knife pressed in

“Seth please” I begged him Pulling away from Gregor and dropping to my knees in front of Seth I put my bound hands on his face he stopped and looked at me, Tears breaking out and running down his face “I love you” I smiled through my own tears “I love you” I pressed my lips to his “it will be okay” I felt him shake his head

“Oh Please” I felt someone grab my hair and yank me up “Do not grovel in front of my brother” Marco leered at me Mind you I think we could have a lot of fun with you on your Knees” Marco pulled me round to face him “Damn you are truly beautiful” He looked round me and right at Seth “I see why you wanted to bed this one above all others brother dearest” He cupped his hand round the side of my neck and ran his tongue along my collar bone, I felt the ground shake under me and I cringed against Marco’s touch one of his hands gripping my hair the other working into the top of the dress “So perfect… I’ll be sure to take in everything while I’m inside of her” I tried to make the lightning spark from my fingers but with each spark the binding on my wrists became tighter

“Get the hell away from my Star” Seth caught Pete off Guard Flipping him by the arm the clear snap of the bone rang out before the resounding bang as my head stone spilt whit the force of Pete’s weight hitting it.

Gregor raised his hand and Seth stopped mid stride the scream that came from him froze me to the spot. There was a haze in the air between us I saw blood soaking through Seth’s shirt and a gash torn into it and into his flesh a red streak flashed again a second tear and cut appeared he staggered backward pain etched across his face. A scream pierced the air it took me a moment before I realized it came from me.

“STOP, PLEASE STOP HURTING HIM” I begged Gregor looked round “Please stop I’ll do anything just don’t hurt Seth” I heard Marco Chuckle beside me

“Even lie with me” He bit his bottom lip “You see my brother wanted to be greedy and keep you for himself keep you as his whereas you were promised to the family and we share and share alike” I felt like I wanted to be sick on the spot.

“Marco” Gregor looked at him

“Well Father if he hasn’t already gotten her pregnant then I need to make her so”

“I understand that my son but not here, you will not take her in this graveyard she can shut off to you here with the emotion take her in your brothers bed in the bed where he made her feel his power she will not be able to block you with her memories of Seth in her mind in that room”

“NO” Seth had struggled back to his feet and was holding up his hands “You do not take what is mine” Fire scorched the air, the trees round us all bursting into flames.

“Don’t over step yourself my son I am ready to destroy you for turning your back upon the family for falling in love with a female you breed from her you disappointed me You were my strongest you were the one that was going to help me make this silly world bow down with the child of the two of you… but no you had to still be in love with her… Love makes you foolish” Seth gripped at his throat the red whip like streak that had inflicted the bleeding wounds to his body was wrapped round his neck “Loving a woman brings nothing but hurt” Gregor’s eyes seemed to flash red. I watched Seth’s eyes begin to roll back in his head

“STOP I’ll do it” I dropped my head “Let him live and I’ll do whatever you need just don’t hurt him”

“Maybe a good thing she loves him” Marco Chuckled “We will have a better time if you don’t fight me” He bent and picked me up. “You won’t remember your own name when I’m done with you”…………..