Fire and Ice

.............. Seth’s lips moved along my jaw his teeth catching my bottom lip before transferring it into a Kiss that was hot enough to create it’s own sun. His tongue played with mine showing me exactly what he was looking for. Like I said don’t challenge and Immortal, my own instruction battling with his. Seth’s hands began caressing my body, light strokes combined with slight pinches that had my spine arching off the bed.

“I have dreamed about this for so long” He looked at me “Just to be near you was more than I ever thought possible… but now” he looked me over as his hand stroked my stomach “You’re so beautiful and feisty and strong yet still vulnerable my love”

He lowered his head moving his mouth to my breasts slowly licking and nipping before lightly blowing over the wet skin the sonless a stark contrast to the heat built up around us. His mouth stayed put as his hand wandered and meandered lower finding their own heat, my hand s gripped him and my nails scored his back and my moans increased. I dragged my nails across his hip and dipped my hand lower stroking and touching I felt the whole room shake as he closed his eyes at my touch.

He moved back a little breathing like he’d run a marathon his body still trembling the room still shaking slightly. He glanced outside I looked with him the heat haze that had been in here had become a dense heavy fog beads of moisture clung to the window panes like the beads of sweat that glistened on our bodies. I’d had a few thoughts about ‘were we going to fast?’ and once again my emotion was tattle tailing on me.

“Are you sure you want this? I will not force you into anything you aren’t ready for”

Even with all the passion between us right now there was still his concern for me. He really did care for me and I knew I cared more about him than I thought possible. Seth wasn’t my enemy like I’d been told, something had drawn us together at this point something I didn’t understand right now but it was stronger than anything I’d known  like we needed each other to survive. I Put my arms up and round his neck bringing him back to me his arms holding his body over me I wrapped my legs round his waist pulling him in feeling the heat again in both of us.

“I want this… I want you right now” I smiled staring into his deep dark eyes it seemed to trigger something in him He’s need escalated but his movements still tender as he pushed slowly into me sending my mind to a whole new level my skin tingling.

Together we were whole there was nothing else at that moment just Seth and I joined our bodies responding to each other. The air was thick and heavy as we moved together I felt like I didn’t need air all I needed was him. I hardly noticed as the wind kicked up and billowed the heavy draped as if they were fine muslin in a storm, balls of fire danced around the room above us, war by day Love by night bound by blood the words seemed to echo round my head like a steady rhythm in time to Seth making love to me.

I could literally feel the pulse of the blood in his veins the beat of his heart as the words got louder along with the moans from both of us, I hope to god he didn’t have neighbors or they’d call the cops and then FBI to investigate because they’d thing someone was getting hurt, the slickness of our skin made everything more sensual.

I could feel my body star to lose control as he pushed into me deeper than before the room shook like it was in and earthquake as lightning streaked outside and in scorching the silk on the walls. Seth’s body tensed up, right now the whole place could fall down around us and I didn’t care He pushed into me one final time before we both felt the joy of release holding each other close our eyes locked together. The wind died down and the balls of fire disappeared as the room took on an ethereal glow  to the point there was only Seth and I still joined trying to steady our minds and bodies, but there was something different something between the two of us like it was completed