Chapter 24**

"Divorce?" I nodded solemnly and felt my eye water up at his heartbroken face.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I've tortured myself with this decision for so long and I feel like we'll do be better apart."

"Apart? No, we won't do better alone! Stop bullsh*tting me and tell me the real reason!" I was taken back by Michael's angry tone. He had never yelled at me, let alone cursed at me.

"Michael, I still love you. A lot." he chuckled humorlessly.

"Really? I do nothing, but adore you.l and our kids and this is how I'm repayed? A divorce? Yea, I can tell you still love me."

"Michael-"

"No! I don't want to hear it! Just let me leave. I'll be back tomorrow to pick up my stuff." Michael left the house and I flinched when he slammed the door.

I collapsed on the floor crying and I didn't know what to do. Was divorcing him the right decision?

It just kept repeating in my head that Michael was a murderer. I didn't want to believe it, but I couldn't be sure.

Would he come after me now that I'd hurt him? I shook off that thought quickly. I knew Michael loved me and cares deeply for his family.

The family I just destroyed.

I heard Sophia and Conner crying in their room and I tiredly got up to go comfort them. I did everything I possible could.

Pacifier. Singing. Rocking. Milk.

They just would not stop crying. I checked their temperatures and diapers, but nothing came up different than normal. It was as if they just realized that something was different.

It got to a point where Conner and Sophia cried themselves to sleep and I couldn't help but feel the full extent of my guilt.

I had taken away their father and it was all because I was too scared to talk to my husband and nip all my insecurities in the bud.

I was just so stupid! I heard my phone ringing and hope it was Michael, but I was a little bummed to see 'Blaise' pop up on the screen.

"Hello?"

"You are cold hearted." I swallowed down the sickening feeling in my stomach.

"Michael called you?" Blaise scoffed.

"Called me? No, he came to our doorstep piss pour drunk, crying his little heart out because the woman he is desperately in love with has hung him out to dry."

"Blaise, you have to understand-"

"Understand what? That man has risked his freedom to keep you safe and you throw it in his face!"

I felt myself becoming chocked up and I sobbed. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? I could give a rat's a*s about your apology! You shouldn't be apologizing to me! How about apologizing to the man who is clinging to Gabe as if he's his lifeline?"

Blaise gave me no time to answer before slamming the phone down and I just say down without saying anything.

I was heartless, evil to do this to Michael because I know that I still loved him with all my heart. I sobbed on the floor for a whole before I heard a thump downstairs.

I stopped crying for a little to listen for noises, but I heard none.

I stood up and went downstairs to get water. My throat was really dry from crying.

I got downstairs and I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. When I turned around, I screamed as I stared into the eyes of an intruder.

He punched me and my head hit the fridge really hard. I slid down the fridge slowly as I groaned in pain.

My vision was going blurry and I tried to scream again, but my mouth was gagged with a cloth. I started getting drowsy and I knew there was chloroform on the cloth.

My babies. My sweet babies! That's all I could think of as I was picked up like a sack and thrown over his shoulder.

"My sweet Micah. I've missed you." I felt myself losing the battle of consciousness and tears slipped out of my eyes in torrents.

Forgive me, Michael.

*********************************

I know this chapter is really short! I'm sorry but I had to guess this stuff out before I could continue with my normal sized chapters.

Is anybody surpised? You think Micah made the right decision in asking to divorce Michael?

What do you think about Blaise's anger??

Who's the mystery man??

I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment who you think the mystery man is! :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P