Chapter 11**

"Hey Mel, how's your shift been?" Melissa groaned and laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Mr. White stripped his diaper and ran around butt naked. I had to chase him around and then his wife came complaining to my boss that I was checking him out." I busted out laughing and she glared playfully at me. "It is so not funny! Luckily my boss realized that shriveled old men don't arouse me."

I cracked up again and she looked at me dryly. "I'm sorry for laughing, but that was well needed."

"Anyway how is ole Mikey doing today?" I looked over at Michael and smiled. His facial hair was growing into a beard and I must admit it was sexy.

"His fingers twitched today, so there's more progress. I just wish he'd wake up and see his baby. I had my 6 month checkup and I want him to know about his little girl."

"Aw, you're going to have a baby girl? Have you thought of names yet?" I shook my head.

"I'm waiting for Michael to wake up so he can help me." Once again, Michael's heartbeat spiked and I grinned at him, even though he couldn't see me. "Yeah baby, it's all up to you." I turned back to Mel and she was smiling sweetly at me and Michael.

"Look, I honestly don't know you guys that well, but I love the love that you hold for him. It's refreshing." A knock came at the door and I saw Blaise pop his head in and Gabe followed closely behind.

"Boo bear, the office misses you!" I smiled apologetically.

"Well there really isn't anything for me to do when my boss is sitting here."

"Hey, I'm your boss too!" I looked over at Gabe and he just looked tired. I bet he was since he had to handle all of the clients now, when the load was designed for two people.

"Gabe, have you been getting sleep?" He glanced over at Blaise, then back at me.

"Yeah, pretty soundly actually." Blaise's cheeks reddened and I raised my eye brows in curiosity.

"See now I'm intrigued. What is going on between you two?" Blaise looked like a deer in the head lights and Gabe looked slightly satisfied.

"Well, Blaise would be my boyfriend, if he'd just accept it." Now I looked over at Blaise who looked like he'd rather be anywhere, but in this room.

"You know why I said no. I don't want to be the office whore?" I crossed my arms.

"Are you calling me the office room whore, Blaise?" He opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water and I laughed at his utter embarrassment.

"I am calling you a whore." We all turned and scowled at Ashley who had just showed up. She was dressed in the tightest red dress I'd ever seen and she was in bright yellow stilettos.

"I wouldn't call her a whore. Where'd you just come from? The streets?" I muffled my laughter and Ashley scowled at Blaise.