Chapter 4**

Micah's POV

He kissed me. Lord have mercy, he just kissed me!

Michael slowly pulled away from the kiss and his breath was labored. "That kiss shouldn't have happened." My heart dropped. I should've known. He's a married man. "But I don't regret it. At all." I smiled and looked down into my lap as I blushed heavily. "And I want you to know that I will still be adopting your baby. Nothing will stop me from doing that."

I'd never thought about it, but would he let me see my baby? I gently rubbed my stomach and I knew I couldn't imagine my life without the little life. "Mikey? Will you let me see my baby after you adopt them?" He put the car back into drive and pulled out into the street.

"We'll talk about all of that in a second." I stayed quiet as the radio played in the silent car. Would he say that I could? What would happen if he didn't want me to be in the child's life?

Michael pulled into our normal hang out spot, but instead led me to the comfortable lounge chairs rather than the normal chairs. He left to order the normal chocolate muffin and water for me, and whatever he felt like getting for himself. I felt a presence next to me and noticed a guy around my age sit down next to me. He beamed at me and I noticed he had a slightly crooked tooth, but it worked on him.

"Hello beautiful. Why are you sitting all by yourself?" He had an Australian accent which I'm sure he used to his advantage with women. He just looked like the type. I looked at him uneasily and shifted in my seat, placing my hand over my stomach.

"I'm waiting for my friend."

"And is this just a friend or more than a friend." I didn't get a chance to answer before Michael was standing there.

"More, now can you leave my girl alone?" His face was getting red in anger and the man stood up quickly. His skinny, swimmer shaped body was no match for Michael's muscular arms.

"Sorry, man. I was just talking."

"Conversation over, now leave." The guy left and Michael sat down where he was before. I relaxed when Michael handed me my muffin and stretched out to where his leg was slightly brushing against mine. "I'm sorry about that, but I saw you tense and I knew he wasn't welcomed."

"It's fine. Now, can we talk about the baby?" I was nervous over what he would say, but it needed to be disputed.

"Firstly, I want to say that I would love to stay in contact after the baby is born. You've become a good friend and I'm sure Gabe would be a little mad if I didn't keep talking to his 'Sunshine'." Mike rolled his eyes. "But I want you to be a part of the child's life. You are the mom, no matter what happens. I want them to know that too." My eyes watered.

"You want me to still be a mom to my kid?" He smiled.

"Yes Micah. I want my child to know that his mother is a lovely, beautiful woman who loves them very much." I threw my arms around Michael and just cried.