Chapter 8**

"Michael?" I moaned into the phone and I rested my head back on the toilet bowl.

"Micah? Where are you and what's wrong?" I knew I was supposed to have been at the office an hour ago, but I couldn't do it this morning.

"Mikey, I can't do it today. I feel so sick. I'm sorry." I sniffled and Michael sounded like he was moving around a lot.

"It's okay. I'm on my way, now. Just get in bed and relax." I shook my head, then remembered Michael was on the phone.

"Mikey, do not leave work for me. I'll be fine." I picked my body up and walked slowly to my bed. Any sudden movements was sure to send me back to the bathroom.

"Micah, I'm not staying here, knowing you're not well. I'll be there in a little bit."

"Michael, you have a business to run. You cannot just drop everything the minute that I say I can't make it in!" There was a pause in the phone and I had to check to see if he'd hung up.

"Micah, I'm coming to your house and I'm going to take care of you. You mean too much to me for me to just sit around and worry about you, I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyway. You need the help and dammit let me help you!"

I froze and just gaped at my phone, did he really just say that to me? "Baby girl, are you going to let me take care of you?" His voice was so much gentler.

"Yes."

"Good, I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hung up and got up to unlock my door for him. I slipped off my pants and shirt and just laid in bed with my lacy bra and panties. It was wrong, because I knew that my intentions were to tease a married man.

I shouldn't want Michael the way I did. It was wrong, oh so wrong, but Michael dominated my thoughts. He was part of my everyday life and his acceptance of my baby was enough to make me want him more.

Want him for myself.

I heard the door knob turn and Michael's melodic voice ring through my house. I sensed Michael at the door and I turned around to face my door, where he was leaning against it, just watching me. I just stared back at him without saying anything and he stalked to my bed. His eyes darkened and I fidgeted, feeling like prey to a predator.

"Mikey?"

"Hmmm?" He smirked and continued to slowly walk towards me. His answer was so animalistic and I shivered in pleasure.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to bed." His fingers began to slowly unbutton his shirt and I couldn't help eye his hard tattooed chest. I licked my lips and Michael growled. He crawled onto my bed and continued to crawl even when I scooted away from him.

"Micah, I want you. So bad." I froze and he took that opportunity to tower over me and lock me in between his arms. "But, I'm not going to do anything right now. When I have you, there will be no extra baggage and we'll go all," He nipped my ear. "Night," He nipped again. "Long." I shivered and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. He still braced his weight so that he wouldn't crush me, but he allowed me to hold him on me.