Chapter 5**

Micah's POV

"I haven't seen much of you lately, what's going on? New man?" My friend Holli teased. She came over and plopped down on the couch with her bowl of cereal.

If only she knew.

I smiled at Holli and put my feet in her lap. She moved so that she could continue eating and she looked at me waiting for an answer.

"I feel like I have been neglecting you. I'm sorry, Holls." I did sort of side step her question, but knowing Holli, she wouldn't let it go.

"We've both been busy, so what's been going in in your life?"

"Well I found an adoptive dad for my baby. He's great. He is married, but he's going to let me have an active part in my baby's life. Oh Holli, he's great." She raised an eye brow at me.

"He's great, is he? Does Micah have a little crush on the dad?" I blushed and laughed.

"Want to meet him?" I was excited for her to meet Michael. It felt like I was introducing a boyfriend. I pulled out my phone and dialed Michael.

"Micah? Is everything okay?" I smiled at how worried he sounded.

"Mikey, I'm fine. But I was wondering, do you think you and Gabriel could meet me and a friend for lunch?"

"Sure thing, baby girl." We decided to meet at a real restaurant this time instead of our normal Starbucks meeting place. It was only 8 in the morning and I was already excited to see Michael again.

At about 10, I decided to get ready and I wanted to look cute, I knew I was going to take my sweet time getting ready. I took a long, hot shower and let my red hair curl naturally instead of combing it straight. I picked a purple maxi dress that accentuated my tiny baby bump and I slipped on a jeans jacket since it was a little chilly outside.

I slipped on my comfy nude colored ballet flats and met Holli in the living room. She was in a black crop top that had a picture of SpongeBob on it and had on black high-waisted pants with a pair of yellow heels. Holli had always been the fashionable one. "You won't be cold?" She shrugged at me.

"Ready?" I nodded and we headed to her car. After 15 minutes, we arrived at the restaurant and I noticed Gabe and Michael outside, both on the phone and it didn't look like they'd just looked down at them, either.

"Will you be on your phones when we are having lunch too?" I asked with a hand on my hip. They snapped their heads up and Gabe was the first to hug me.

"Sunshine. I missed you!" I laughed as he placed a big sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you too, Elly." I pulled away from Gabe and gestured to Holli. "Gabe, I would like you to meet my good friend, Holli."

"Just good friend?" I looked at Holli, who was wearing a mock insulted face, then at Michael and Michael and I busted out laughing at the irony of her statement. Those were almost the exact words Gabe said.