Chapter 3**

Michael's POV

"Ashley, we need to talk." She rolled her eyes at me and continued to walk away.

"The longer it takes for you to realize that I will not accept somebody's reject baby, the longer it will be before we 'talk'. " She said putting air quotes around talk. I don't understand why she was being so hard headed.

I sighed and sat down at my desk. My phone lit up and I saw that it was Micah calling.

Micah.

She had a presence that just commanded my attention. Her sweet nature was just so adorable to me and I can't stop smiling around her. She's just that type of person.

"Hello?"

"Michael?" She sounded weak and sick, something that put me on edge.

"What's wrong? You don't sound too good."

"Yea I think I'm sick and I locked myself out of my apartment. My roommate isn't home and I didn't know who else to call." It did make my pride swell to know that she depended on me, but I was still too worried about her.

"Okay, give me your address again and I'll be there as soon as possible." She gave me the address and I stopped by Gabe's office.

"What's up man?"

"Micah isn't feeling good and she locked herself out of her house so I'm going to go get her and let her get some rest. Can you cover for me?" Gabe frowned.

"Sunshine's sick? Tell her that I want her to get better and yea man, I got you." I shouldn't feel any type of way about Gabe calling Micah Sunshine, but I still did. I just got over it though, cause I needed to help her out. I thanked him and rushed to my car.

It was shocking that I didn't get a ticket because I was speeding. I reached her apartment complex in 5 minutes. She lived about 15 minutes away.

I just felt so uncomfortable knowing something was wrong with Micah and not knowing what it was.

I pulled up to her apartment complex and saw that she was sitting on the curb with her head between her knees. My heart thumped painfully.

"Micah?" She looked up and even though she looked sick, she looked beautiful. Her long, red hair framed her beautiful face and her big brown doe eyes stared back at me.

"Hey Mikey." She stood up and I noticed that her bump was getting bigger through her tight tank top. What she must be about 2 months now.

"Come on. Let's go." I helped her into the car and turned on the heat because it was chilly this morning. "Are you feeling any better?"

She shook her head and I frowned worriedly. "I just need crackers and sleep." I thanked God that I already had crackers at home and when I looked over, I noticed that she was already sleeping.