Chapter 21**

Michael was my husband. My god, it felt so good to say that.

I took a deep breath and stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I fastened my lacy black mask on my face and examined my racy outfit once more. I had all night with my husband so I planned on making the best of it. Gabe and Blaise are taking care of the children tonight and my mother, who miraculously came to her senses after the illegal taking of my kids, were going to babysit them tomorrow.

"Mikey, are you ready?"

"Yea come here, baby girl." I opened the door a little bit and pushed it so that it would slowly open up. I watched Michael's eyes darken and widen as he took in my outfit. "Micah."

"Shhhh, Michael. I'm going to take good care of my Mikey tonight." I crawled sensually on the bed and as I reached Michael, I began to lay kisses on his legs. Michael moaned my name and tried to touch me, but I grabbed his arms and pushed them back on the bed.

"Michael, right now is all about you." I let go of his arms and wrapped my hands around the edge of his Calvin Klein boxers and pulled them down slowly. His hard member stood at attention and I smiled predatorily at him. I kissed his thighs all around his part, but never actually touched his member, and I watched it twitch continuously.

"Please, Micah."

"Please what, Michael? Tell me what you want?" He growled and his eyes burned into me.

"I want you, Micah. All of you. I want to plant my seed in you and watch you grow with my children." I smirked to hide my melting insides.

"Well, let's get started." Without warning, I sucked his manhood into my mouth and he bucked up from the sudden pleasure. I circled around the base with my tongue and worked my way up before hollowing out my cheeks and pulling off with a pop. I slowly worked my hands up and down his shaft before standing up on the bed.

I was still wearing my heels and he eyed hungrily at my breasts that were popping out of the suit. I rubbed my hands slowly down my body and brought them back up. I reached my legs and loosened the strings the attached the bottom part of my underwear. The bottom part of my underwear dropped off and I squatted down until I was hovering over his manhood.

My juices were rolling down my thigh and my inner thigh was slick with my arousal. "Do you want me, Mikey?"

"Oh yes, please baby girl. Stop torturing me."

"I'm not convinced. Tell me how much you want me."

"I want you so-" Before he could finish, I slammed down on his manhood. Michael bucked up and grabbed onto my waist tightly as he fought to get air back into his lungs. I pulled up until I was hovering and again slammed back down. "Oh, baby."

I rode my husband fast and hard until I felt his movements become jerky and his breath became quick. I pulled off of him and heard his groan. "Mikey, are you ready to come for me?" I eased back down on him and tightened my walls before riding him again.

2 stroke later, and I was twitching in ecstasy alongside Michael as he regain his breath.  I closed my eyes as the wave of pleasure continued to pass over me. I felt the corset part of my outfit slide down and I felt a hot mouth on my nipple.

"Now it's my turn, baby girl."

***

I turned the lock of my front door and found Blaise and Gabe basically dry humping on the couch with Sophia and Conner staring amazedly at the tv.

"Guys, just head home. I can see you want to attack each other." Blaise pulled away, blushing hard, but still kept his hands on his man's chest. I don't even know why they were here. It was my mother's shift now.

"Sorry Micah."

"It's cool. Just go before you scar my kids for life." I shooed them out of the house and kissed my children all over their face. Once again, Sophia complained, but Conner just giggled.

"Stop attacking the kids and show me some love too." I looked at my mother in the doorway as she wiped her hands wet of water.

"I hope you don't mind. I asked Blaise and Gabriel to stay and watch the kids as I cleaned around a bit. I know that you guys haven't had the chance in the last couple of days. Those two boys are lovely by the way."

I smiled at my mother and saw her smile become strained as she saw Michael; I gave her props for trying. "Well, we are here now, but I see you've been cleaning a lot. Do you want to spend some time with your grandkids?"

Her eyes held a certain glint in them that let me know she really appreciated that. "I would love that!" She glanced at Michael and opened her mouth, then closed it. She shook her head a little then started to walk by us before turning around again.

"Mr. Tucker?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry for treating you the way I have. You make my daughter happy and seem to take very good care of her. I thank you for that."

Michael and my mother seemed to have a conversation with their eyes, before Michael nodded in acceptance of her apology.

"You don't have to worry about me, mom. I'm very well taken care of." I said biting my lip and wrapping my arms around Michael's waist.

"Micah Lawrence! That is not something I would like to see!"

"Mom, I didn't tell you, but I got married last night. I'm Micah Tucker, now."

************************************************************************************************************

Guys, I'm so sorry for the delay! Softball got in the way then school work, then traveling..its a mess! But here's the new part! It's a little bit of a filler, but I know you guys will like it!

I hope you enjoyed! 

I would put a picture of her lingerie but it's a little racy and I'd rather keep this as censored as I possibly can. lol

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P