Chapter 12**

It was day 33 and Michael was still asleep. I couldn't stay hibernated in the hospital anymore, it just wasn't an option. I still had to get my apartment ready for my baby. Knowing that I was having a girl, I went out and bought Mint green paint and dark brown oak furniture for her room. The job at Michael's company made it so that I wasn't struggling anymore, and I could buy the best for my baby.

"Are you gonna help me at all?" I nodded my head and handed Blaise a cup of water. He gave me a dry look. "Really?" I kissed his cheek then pinched his cheek.

"This is the most help you'll get from me, because I'm ignoring the nasty deeds that you and Gabe did in my guest bed room. Blaise turned a ripe red color and I couldn't help laughing. Gabe and Blaise had stayed the night since they'd been helping me get the room decorated and when I'd woken up in the wee hours of the night I heard and saw what they were doing.

I must say it did make me wish Michael was awake so that I could seduce him. Just then, Gabe walked in and looked at the red Blaise and my evil smirk suspiciously. "Should I be worried?"

"No, just keep doing that thing you do with your hips." Gabe started choking on air and I busted out laughing. They could never live this down. "It was actually a turn on. Think you can add a female in next time?" I winked and Blaise groaned in complete embarrassment.

Gabe opened his mouth to answer when my phone was ringing and I saw the caller ID said Melissa. I put a finger up to Gabe to tell him to wait and answered.

"Hello? Micah?"

"Is everything alright? Did something happen to Michael?" There was a pregnant pause on the phone and I got so scared.

"Hello? Melissa?"

"It's not Melissa." I almost dropped my phone in shock and I started crying.

"Give me 15 minutes." I hung up the phone and rushed around trying to grab my shoes and keys.

"Micah? Where are you going?" I just kept crying and smiling, silently thanking God for waking him up.

"I'm going to see Michael. He woke up."

***

I burst into the room and my knees went weak to finally see those beautiful eyes staring back at me. I rushed to his bed side and kissed him like it was the last kiss I'd ever get. "Michael, I love you so much. I never meant anything I said. It doesn't matter if you stay with Ashley or not, I'll never take your little girl from you." He used his hand that wasn't connected to the IV to reach up to my tear streaked face and wipe them away.

"I love you. What I did was stupid and it won't ever happen again. I want you and our baby girl, not Ashley, not anyone. You." H reached up as far as he could and I went the rest of the way to kiss him. "I love you so much." He mumbled hoarsely against my lips. His hand reached to stroke my stomach that was much bigger than what he last saw.

"We love you too." There was a knock at the door and it was Blaise and Gabe standing watching us, smiling.