Chapter 16**

"So, what's his name?" Our nameless baby boy cooed at Blaise and I could see Blaise's heart melt on spot.

"We haven't decided yet. We were going to ask Michael's sister." Michael and his sister were very close, but due to complications with Ashley, he'd missed Silas' birth and he was super bummed about that, so he was using this as a way to get his sister as involved as he possibly can, which I thought was really cute.

"Well I don't care, I'm spoiling the heck out of my god babies." I glared at Gabe, but couldn't hold it because I'd never heard him act so sappy before.

"I'm regretting making you the godfather already." Michael groaned and Gabe stuck his tongue out since he was holding Sophia.

"Hey! You still have God daddy who will keep God father in check." Blaise said exasperatedly. Our baby boy started squirming in his arms and his mouth opened to cry. "Uh oh, I think somebody wants mommy." Blaise handed me the red faced baby and I rocked him against my chest.

"I think its feeding time guys. You can come back in a couple minutes." Gabe handed Sophia to Michael and he came over and kissed my cheek.

"Blaise and I have to head out anyway. We'll be back tomorrow. Love you, Sunshine." It'd been so long since I last heard my nickname and I grinned at him.

"See ya, Elly. Love you too." Blaise came over and kissed my cheek and kissed the still irritated baby in my arms.

"See you, guys. Love you fam!" He walked out chuckling and Gabe followed behind him shaking his head in amusement.

I pulled down my hospital gown and directed my baby to my swollen breast. It took him a second, but he connected on and began sucking away. I looked up at Michael and saw him looking at us adoringly. "I love you so much, Micah. You've gifted me with the one thing that I've wanted for so long. Well, two things." He said chucking and his daughter shifted in his arms. She was sleeping peacefully and looked adorable in his arms.

It was scary actually how much the kids could pass for Michael's with dark hair and a tan tone already in their skin. "Thank you for taking us all in. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"I'd rather not think about it." We all knew I was struggling with the bills and I would've had to give my children to foster care. I scoot over on the bed and made room for Michael as I burped our baby boy. He sat down and wrapped one arm around me as he cradled our baby girl deep into his chest.

The door opened and a grinning Ashley walked in. "Let me see my little babies!" She walked over to the bed and I shifted in a protective way in front of my babies and Michael had taken the same approach with Sophia.

"What are you doing here?" Ashley looked confused.

"I'm here to see my adoptive children, what else?"

"They aren't you kids. Legally and biologically, they are still mine." She glared at me.