Circumstance

We both slowly turned as Rosalie appeared, closely followed by Antara. Both wore a smirk across their equally beautiful faces.

Okay, so what had just happened...? 

"Sorry about that Rosalie, I couldn't help myself"

I glanced at Alice as we both steadily walked across towards Antara's parked motorbike.

"Oh, don't apologise, I loved it" Rosalie replied, the smirk now turning into a grin.

"Having fun?" Alice softly enquired, as Antara and Rosalie now joined us.

"If by fun, you mean teasing Emmet, definitely" Rosalie answered, as a smile appeared across my face.

"I love to provoke" Antara continued, as Rosalie started to laugh, "and torment..." She continued, a laugh now escaping her lips.

"Poor Emmet" I joked, as Antara smiled.

"Well, poor Emmet will think long and hard before he mocks Rosalie again" Antara continued, before winking at Rosalie.

Rosalie nodded, "You should have seen his face when Antara asked me if I wanted a ride on her bike... he looked...."

"Forlorn?" Antara suggested, as they both started to laugh again.

Alice also started to laugh as my eyes shifted to the object that had seemingly caused the banter to begin with.

 "It really is a nice bike" I confessed, as Antara rested her elbow on the handlebars.

"Do you ride?" she asked casually, as I felt myself bite on my bottom lip.

"There is no way my dad would let me ride one of those things" I replied, adding "I can be a little... clumsy at times"

Antara's face broke out into a bigger smiled. "Perhaps before, but not once have I met a clumsy vampire...."

I smiled again. "I guess I keep forgetting" I answered honestly, as Rosalie motioned to the house with her hand.

"I know what would seriously annoy them... if we all got to ride this baby"

Alice laughed. "Now who likes to provoke and torment?" she asked lightly, as Antara raised an eyebrow.

"Now that is one hell of a suggestion" she finished, as I glanced back at the bike.

It really was tempting to have a go... but Charlie would kill me...

Bella... you're a vampire now! Charlie has more things to fret about than you getting injured on a bike...

"Well, she is a beauty" I finished, as Antara grinned.

"Thank you, I confess... bikes are my weakness" she replied, as her eyes glanced at the gleaming red motorcycle, the same red my eyes had been days earlier.

 Three pairs of eyes watched as she tilted her head, a look of concentration appearing on her face.

"What do we have here....." Her voice trailed off as she moved to the opposite side of the bike, leaning down to retrieve something...

Three pairs of eyes widened as she lifted her hand back up, a red rose clasped between her fingers...

Reuben.

"I assume this isn't a welcome from one of you" she asked slowly, as Alice shook her head.

"Reuben" I whispered, as my eyes were now glancing around the woodland that surrounded us.