Chapter 21 :If You Can't Live Without Me Why Aren't You Dead?

"I can't she whimpered. My heart sunk, it fell through the floor boards, and past hell.. into a deep dark place. how could this happen ? I thought If she said this I would be fine .. but I'm falling... and it hurt's like a bitch.

time, that's what's holding me back. All the time we lost.. I held onto that. I only thought.. about myself during these rough months. I only relied on Z for thing's I could do. I hurt her in the most awful way a man could.

Not caring. That was it, I finally understood now. I should of realized this sooner, I could tell she was loosing all that gleam in her eyes. She was turning cold.. and I wasen't doing anything. I let her become this hard person.

"I'm sorry" I say .. meaning it this time. My heart felt heavy and I could tell she felt the same. three word's were so easy too say, but they had two different meaning's. Memories they cut like knifes... and I would soon be cut all over.

My word's hanging by three word's I cant bear too say anymore. I love you didn't mean she would come running back to me. I love you didn't fix thing's like it did in the movies it made thing's worse. I tore down that person in the worst way.

It held there heart's and slowly squeezed them till they popped. It was like salt on a nasty cut. It felt horrible .. and you deserved too feel that way. Finally Val understood Why Zendaya was acting the way she was.

And it was all his fault. " I understand.." He say's looking up at her. she has tears running down her cheeks. Her face is all puffy and red. "Understand what" she says. "how you feel, and i'm such an asshole.."

He admit's. "I'll leave you alone if that's what you want. something changed in you.. and I just realized I caused it. I'll put you're feelings before mine.. and If you want me to disappear .. I will and for good".

She sucked in some air quickly... She rubbed her head lightly .. " please..." Was all she said.."Please?" He repeats.. She sit's on the floor and sigh's. "Leave". And that did it.. tears sprang from his eyes.

"Okay.." he said and he got up and left just like he promised.

Sadness~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was really sad... .-. If you like vote/comment it means the world to me (: See you in the next chapter.